TaoTie is building the world’s largest multi-language video library for language learning, where users can contribute micro videos in their native language, watch videos of other languages and interact with users from other cultures.
Our alpha version of the TaoTie learning app (already containing a vast amount of videos shot in Mandarin Chinese) will go online at the beginning of March, at which time it will be available for download on app stores. In the future, the videos you record in English will also appear on the app and help people around the world learn English.
1. This is a part-time job. You can shoot the videos with your phone anytime anywhere.
2. Videos should be 5-20 seconds long, showing real-life scenarios.
3. Videos need to be uploaded on the TaoTie Contributor APP for us to review.
4. Considerable bonuses will be given for referrals.
1. Video contributors will receive 1 USD for each qualified video. After 100 qualified videos, 1.2 USD each.
2. If you invite other native English speakers to contribute videos, as a way of expressing our thanks, you will earn 10% on the earnings they get for their videos
1. We are looking for native English speakers from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and Australia (for now).
2. Videos must be original.
3. Videos should be 5-20 seconds long with bright lighting. Words and sentences should be clearly spoken.
4. Form: videos must be shot in portrait mode (vertically). No watermarks or subtitles allowed.
5. Violent, sexual, or profane content is not allowed.
6. Most videos should have one or more persons appearing on camera. Interesting and expressive videos are more likely to be accepted.
7. You can film things such as dining, going out for a stroll, shopping, traveling, parties, work, school, etc. You can also introduce or talk about things such as interesting scenes, places and items, or even share on video your opinions about miscellaneous things and events.
Class type: Group class Salary per hour: 10 USD to 15 USD as the beginning rate Extra 10 USD for demo class with kids signing up Booking( Beijing time ) Mon. to Fri. 12pm to 8pm. Weekends: 8am to 8pm. (Must choose at least one day)( 20 hours per week as a minimum wN/A
[Job description] - Teach smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placemChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
N/A 07 Mar. 2019
China 18 Jan. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018