The Community Manager is responsible for center atmosphere and event management. He/She is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WSE. The Community Manager will work with both service and operations teams to jointly create a vivid, welcoming space for students and prospects which reflects the WSE brand and company values.
1. Greeting /Point of Contact
- Be the first and last point of contact for students and staff
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and welcome prospects and students
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Assist Customer Service Assistants to prepare and distribute promotional materials to prospects
- Answer “walk-up” student questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
2. Student Management
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between students, including student introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Be active with WSE centers around the city; know all of the related events happening in other learning centers
- Solve student issues to ensure a cohesive community
3. Events and Community Management
- Make posters for events
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Prepare monthly newsletters to distribute internally and externally
- Assist new staff members settle into the center
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept
- Ordering consumables
- Submit event receipts to the Service Manager for expense reports
- Identify issues for escalation to the Service Manager in order to document accordingly
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland) .
2. Bachelor's Degree;
3. 2 year of full-time managment experience with reference letters required;
4. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
1. Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
2. Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
3. Passion for building communities of learners;
4. Passion and understanding for WSE’s mission and values;
5. Proficient in basic computer skills, with design skills a plus;
6. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
1. 20,000-22,000 RMB depends on locations & background plus montly, quarterly bonus.
2. Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
3. Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical.
4. Airport Pickup, and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival.
5. You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
6. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
7. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
8. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
9. Career development opportunities.
10. Possible relocation to new city, center or country.
11. Student and staff referral bonus system.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team, your journey can start today.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
Description As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional andChina
Description Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students' homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers. As a Wall Street English teacher you can travel throughout the city and teach a vaChina
1. Job title: English Teacher; 2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 6 years old) ; 3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities; 4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required; 5. Handle class size 1:6 6. 5 working days per week, availablChina
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. In this city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, lifestyle, infrastructures, and facilities. EF-English FIndonesia
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
China 23 Sep. 2019
Indonesia 29 Oct. 2019
China 17 Nov. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018