The Community Manager is responsible for center atmosphere and event management. He/She is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WSE. The Community Manager will work with both service and operations teams to jointly create a vivid, welcoming space for students and prospects which reflects the WSE brand and company values.
1. Greeting /Point of Contact
- Be the first and last point of contact for students and staff
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and welcome prospects and students
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Assist Customer Service Assistants to prepare and distribute promotional materials to prospects
- Answer “walk-up” student questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
2. Student Management
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between students, including student introductions, event support, email and print communications
- Be active with WSE centers around the city; know all of the related events happening in other learning centers
- Solve student issues to ensure a cohesive community
3. Events and Community Management
- Make posters for events
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages
- Prepare monthly newsletters to distribute internally and externally
- Assist new staff members settle into the center
- Ensuring the building is clean and well kept
- Ordering consumables
- Submit event receipts to the Service Manager for expense reports
- Identify issues for escalation to the Service Manager in order to document accordingly
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland) .
2. Bachelor's Degree;
3. 2 year of full-time managment experience with reference letters required;
4. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills;
1. Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
2. Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy;
3. Passion for building communities of learners;
4. Passion and understanding for WSE’s mission and values;
5. Proficient in basic computer skills, with design skills a plus;
6. The ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
1. 20,000-22,000 RMB depends on locations & background plus monthly, quarterly bonus.
2. Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
3. Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical.
4. Airport Pickup, and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival.
5. You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
6. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
7. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
8. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
9. Career development opportunities.
10. Possible relocation to new city, center or country.
11. Student and staff referral bonus system.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team, your journey can start today.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
VVIP English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in 11 cities in China Company Brief Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing the mosChina
FT English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in Chinese Cities Company Brief: Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing the most effChina
Mountains, Lakes, Fresh Air, Teach in China - apart/airfares/top salary/one month paid annual leave. Abracadabra LP is a private English Language training school owned and operated by British/Canadian interests in Chenzhou, Hunan Province in China. Chenzhou is a beautiful city of 4 million people. IChina
We are seeking a Teacher Of English- Online To Chinese Students to join our team! You will educate students in the English Language. You will teach from your home office.The Ideal Candidate :Has an irregular regular schedule (i.e. studying or working full/part-time) and wants maximum flexibility toWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Great teaching position in one of the most beautiful cities in China,Guangzhou,also we have the jobs in the Bruce Lee hometown Foshan,,you will get well paid,no-experience was acceptable,We will offer short training to make sure you can be a qualified teacher. 1Job description: * Teach 2-12 yearChina
China 27 Dec. 2019
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 22 Jan. 2020
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018