Scholarship: English Teacher Position
For European, Non-Native English Speakers
25,000 THB per month
We are a non-profit organization financially supported by a private enterprise. We are providing English courses for both exams and careers. The students’ English courses are non-profit for a selected group of elite members of society and the students are trained to focus on both academic excellence and spiritual balance.
Our expertise in organizing English courses at the national level “Annual Intensive CEFR English Course for 450 Thai English teachers from 250 schools, authorized and sponsored by Education Authority – Service Area 1, Ubon” can guarantee our quality education services.
An attractive budget is allocated for non-native Europeans who wish to share our vision and aspirations. Please visit our Facebook for more details.
• C1 level in English (CEFR) or equivalent
• A Non-native European, single, 18-28 years old.
• At least high school educated, no need of a teaching certificate
• A quick learner with humility and a passion for teaching.
• Cheerful, open-minded, honest and creative.
• Willing to share a community life.
• Kind-hearted with experience of charity work is an advantage.
• No previous teaching experience required.
• Living Allowance : 14,000 – 18,000THB / month
• Free on the job TEFL training ( 6 months course worth 50,000THB)
• Free accommodation with air con + Internet + Laundry
• Free lunch and dinner
• Tours and camping with our students and the staff
• Visa and work permit assistance ( 20,000THB worth)
• Health Insurance provided by Ministry of Labor
• TEFL and Certificate of Achievement will be awarded for your work reference.
• 30,000-50,000THB bonus per year
• Genuine career path opportunities for successful candidates -- Scholarships for higher education in Thailand, other professional trainings and become a member the management team.
• Organizing English games/activities : 23 hrs/week
• Office hours: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week.
• Attending TEFL training classes : 10 hrs/wk
• Joining English camps & activities.
Scholarship: English Teacher Position For European, Non-Native Engl
About Promotion English: Promotion English education school is located in the Hebei province of China. We have recently just expanded to broaden our path of education and now have an office in St Charles, Missouri. By joining us as an ESL tutor, you will be matched, 1-on-1, with Chinese students anUnited States of America
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning. We are searching for committed professionals wanting to work in a fast-paced and student-centered environment. If you’re looking for an organization that offers career opportunities and advancement; then we are a fit for you. Seeking fuChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
United States of America 30 May. 2018
China 01 Jun. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018