Scholarship: English Teacher Position
For European, Non-Native English Speakers
25,000 THB per month
We are a non-profit organization financially supported by a private enterprise. We are providing English courses for both exams and careers. The students’ English courses are non-profit for a selected group of elite members of society and the students are trained to focus on both academic excellence and spiritual balance.
Our expertise in organizing English courses at the national level “Annual Intensive CEFR English Course for 450 Thai English teachers from 250 schools, authorized and sponsored by Education Authority – Service Area 1, Ubon” can guarantee our quality education services.
An attractive budget is allocated for non-native Europeans who wish to share our vision and aspirations. Please visit our Facebook for more details.
• C1 level in English (CEFR) or equivalent
• A Non-native European, single, 18-28 years old.
• At least high school educated, no need of a teaching certificate
• A quick learner with humility and a passion for teaching.
• Cheerful, open-minded, honest and creative.
• Willing to share a community life.
• Kind-hearted with experience of charity work is an advantage.
• No previous teaching experience required.
• Living Allowance : 14,000 – 18,000THB / month
• Free on the job TEFL training ( 6 months course worth 50,000THB)
• Free accommodation with air con + Internet + Laundry
• Free lunch and dinner
• Tours and camping with our students and the staff
• Visa and work permit assistance ( 20,000THB worth)
• Health Insurance provided by Ministry of Labor
• TEFL and Certificate of Achievement will be awarded for your work reference.
• 30,000-50,000THB bonus per year
• Genuine career path opportunities for successful candidates -- Scholarships for higher education in Thailand, other professional trainings and become a member the management team.
• Organizing English games/activities : 23 hrs/week
• Office hours: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week.
• Attending TEFL training classes : 10 hrs/wk
• Joining English camps & activities.
Scholarship: English Teacher Position For European, Non-Native Engl
Teach | Travel | Explore | Inspire... Your Journey Begins Here!MediaKids Academy is currently offering teaching positions in Central, North and the Northeast of Thailand for the May 2018 teaching semester. Take this chance for an experience of a lifetime and earn a living at the same time! We are loThailand
Teach Future is Looking for Top Graduates to Join the Global Education Partners Program Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational group founded by Harvard alumni with offices in Boston Massachusetts, Vancouver British Columbia, and Hangzhou China. TF believes that enthusiasm andChina
Beijing HongYuan Sunny Education Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading English language Institution with teaching opportunities across China. We are currently recruiting foreign English teachers, to live and work in China teaching English to Chinese students. We are interested in candidates who can demChina
High School ICT Teacher required to start in fall at a high school in Songjiang district of Shanghai, or could start after CNY. Benefits: -School will provide flight stipend -Medical insurance -Great bonus at the end of the contract -Salary: 23-28K RMB after tax Working Days: Monday-FridayChina
Founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students seeking international education opportunities. Since then, We have grown to one of the most well-respected and well-recognized names in China for test preparation, student mentorship, and educational consulting. In DeChina
ThinkFirst international kindergarten is a bilingual Montessori kindergarten which was founded in 2011. We have four campuses in Beijing, the other two in Shenyang Province. We have more than 200 employees, the number of enrolled students now is already more than 600. In every campus, we support bChina
Main Responsibilities: - Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12 - Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement - Participate in events and activities organized by host institutions for the purpose of English teaching and cultural exchangChina
Teach Chemistry / Physics / Literature in TaiwanAmerican & Canadian Licensed Teachers PrefferedJobs start in August 2018.We are currently recruiting licensed teachers (state and provincially certified) for high school chemistry, physics and literature position in one of the reputable private schTaiwan
We are now accepting application for consideration for the subject teaching positions in Taipei private high school starting in August 2018.We are seeking for:Literature TeachersPhysics TeacherChemistry TeacherJOB DESCRIPTION:Location: Da'an District, Taipei City, TaiwanStarting August 2018-July 201Taiwan
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for more deThailand
1. According to the needs of our learning center, kindergarten, and schools, provide English class, design the curriculum for the subject. 2. Conduct the English courses. 3. Organize the marketing activities, such as demo class, promotion event. 4. Share English language and culture sessions witChina
ESSC camp invites English speakers to volunteer for the camp. ESSC is an international language camp which is being organized for 5 years now and welcomes more than 220 children each summer. The camp is organized to help children speak English, learn new things, become more confident and self-awareUkraine
Thailand 27 Dec. 2017
China 08 Mar. 2018
China 16 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018
Slovakia 15 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018