I Can Read is an International Education Company offering English Proficiency and Literacy Programmes to young students. For more information, please check out our website: www.icanread.asia
In May 2018, we are opening our first Learning Centre in Yangon Myanmar and we are now recruiting for a qualified and experienced Teacher to join the team.
Ideal applicants will be able to start with very short notice, have a University Degree from one of the following countries: The US, UK, Australia, NZ, Canada or South Africa, and preferably have 1-2 years of classroom teaching experience.
The offer is as follows:
1. A 1-year (renewable) contract to teach with I Can Read, Myanmar.
2.Contract renewal bonus of USD $750.
3. Monthly Salary: USD $ 1,600 nett
4. End of Contract Bonus: 1 Month Salary
5. Accommodation: Provided.
6. On arrival into Yangon you will be collected from the airport by an I Can Read Employee and transferred to your accommodation.
7. You will receive a flat payment of US $ 250 for attending a 7-day training and orientation programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Manager.
8. You will be entitled to ten (10) working days paid leave per annum (to be taken during the term teaching breaks unless otherwise approved), and all Myanmar National Holidays, of which there are 16 per year.
9. Basic Health Insurance will be provided through AMI Health Insurance.
10. Upon completion of the full contract you will be eligible for the reimbursement of flight costs of travelling to Myanmar and returning to your home country or another destination capped at USD $1,100. Flight receipts must be produced.
11. The Work Visa for you to work in Myanmar will be applied for by the Company you are assigned to.
12. 5 Workdays per week (Wednesday – Sunday).
13. 25 Teaching Hours and 15 Admin Hours per week.
I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5 – 15 years old through our fun and
Do you want to teach English in Spain in the next academic year? Become a Language and Cultural ambassador with ConversaSpain, which currently works with more than 250 public schools in Madrid or Murcia. This program will provide participants with support moving to Spain, health coverage, initial trSpain
MediaKids Academy is Thailand’s top English teaching placement provider. If you are looking for a unique life experience while making a difference in the lives of others, then we would love to hear from you! MediaKids has placed and supported thousands of teachers from around the world, providing teThailand
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Spain 12 Feb. 2019
Thailand 14 Jan. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018