I Can Read is an International Education Company offering English Proficiency and Literacy Programmes to young students. For more information, please check out our website: www.icanread.asia
In May 2018, we are opening our first Learning Centre in Yangon Myanmar and we are now recruiting for a qualified and experienced Teacher to join the team.
Ideal applicants will be able to start with very short notice, have a University Degree from one of the following countries: The US, UK, Australia, NZ, Canada or South Africa, and preferably have 1-2 years of classroom teaching experience.
The offer is as follows:
1. A 1-year (renewable) contract to teach with I Can Read, Myanmar.
2.Contract renewal bonus of USD $750.
3. Monthly Salary: USD $ 1,600 nett
4. End of Contract Bonus: 1 Month Salary
5. Accommodation: Provided.
6. On arrival into Yangon you will be collected from the airport by an I Can Read Employee and transferred to your accommodation.
7. You will receive a flat payment of US $ 250 for attending a 7-day training and orientation programme with I Can Read’s Professional Development Manager.
8. You will be entitled to ten (10) working days paid leave per annum (to be taken during the term teaching breaks unless otherwise approved), and all Myanmar National Holidays, of which there are 16 per year.
9. Basic Health Insurance will be provided through AMI Health Insurance.
10. Upon completion of the full contract you will be eligible for the reimbursement of flight costs of travelling to Myanmar and returning to your home country or another destination capped at USD $1,100. Flight receipts must be produced.
11. The Work Visa for you to work in Myanmar will be applied for by the Company you are assigned to.
12. 5 Workdays per week (Wednesday – Sunday).
13. 25 Teaching Hours and 15 Admin Hours per week.
I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5 – 15 years old through our fun and
Rise Recruiting Services has been partnered for five years with a long-established, nation-wide English as a second language company in JAPAN with the purpose of sending them ESL teachers for minimum yearlong contracts. These positions are to teach exclusively CHILDREN up to the age of 15, and we arJapan
1.Location of the school: Yantai, Shandong, China2.Salary-basic salary; 11,000RMB per month(132,000RMB per year) before tax-housing: 3,000RMB for 1~2 family member(s), 3500RMB for more than 3 family members per month-either 500 RMB for teaching certification or 300RMB for TESOL or TEFLE(over 60hrs)China
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Japan 26 May. 2018
China 30 May. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018