Wawii English focuses on English education for 3-18 years old students. As a non-curricula education institution, with the spirit of "Help students to obtain the international language ability and become better every day". wawii English has built an established reputation in the 14 years of development.
Our mission is to train elite talents to meet the needs of the future society by raising the ability of their English as well as their comprehensive competence, including their ability to solve problems independently, self-motivated learning ability, expressive ability, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to pursue their own happiness.
we are looking for teachers who:
Love kids, active, energetic, diligent, responsible
Attend team activities or training actively
A good team player
- To teach classes according to the scheduled time, arriving on time, not finishing class early and taking appropriate breaks.
- To prepare and plan for all classes and activities.
- To prepare lessons appropriate to the class to be taught, i.e. focusing on speaking and listening for students below grade 2 and gradually adding reading and writing aspects.
- To impart cultural as well as linguistic knowledge to students so that students have a more international perspective of the world
- To teach classes in English and help create a strong all-English environment for students
- To support and communicate with the Chinese teachers when sharing students and/or classes
- To co-operate with the consultants’ team when asked to do demo classes
- To co-operate with the Academic office when they are scheduling classes for students or communicating with parents
- To communicate students’ progress to parents after class where possible (another member of staff may be asked to help translate if necessary)
- To complete all appropriate forms, including attendance and teaching logs, in order to ensure the smooth running of classes
- To actively participate in meetings, trainings and workshops
- To show a mutual understanding and respect for colleagues and to support their work, helping out as necessary
Requirements to teach in China:
Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
Degree: BA or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority)
Experience: TEFL/TESOL, 2 years teaching experience required
Student age range: 3-12 years old
Class size: 1 to 12
Class length: 45 - 90 minutes
Working hours: 15-20 teaching hours per week, Wednesday to Friday working from 16:00-20:00, weekends working from 9:00 am to 18:00 pm.
Curriculum: Appointed teaching materials like ODI/Hats on Top/Time zones and need foreign teachers to create teaching plans.
Chinese teaching assistant: Yes
Training: One-week paid training
Your compensation will include:
Basic salary: 18-22 K
Housing: No apartment provided but 1200-1500 RMB each month for housing allowance.
Visa: Sponsored legal Z work visa
Arrival: Airport pickup assistance
On boarding: Ground service assistance
Airfare bonus: 7000 RMB can be reimbursed once contract is fulfilled
Demo class hours: 100 RMB/enrollment
Over time: No over time work
Public holiday: Chinese public holidays
Sick leave: paid sick leave one day per month
Annual holiday: 2-week paid annual leave after one-year contract is fulfilled and renewed
Do you want to teach English in Spain in January 2019? Become a Language and Cultural ambassador in Madrid or Murcia. ConversaSpain cooperates with public schools in different locations across Spain, to help the English department improve the language skills of their students and staff. IMPORTANT DSpain
Hello there! We are looking for you to join our team and teaching in Beijing！ As an fast growing English training center focusing on servicing students 2 - 12, we are seeking energetic English Teachers! If you also have the passion on inspiring young English learners, come and join us! We expecChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Spain 25 Sep. 2018
China 28 Aug. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018