Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.
Are you ready for a new and exciting
opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in
the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC.
You will be
teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old
in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
· Administer student progress reports to parents.
· Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
· Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
· Optional staff accommodation provided.
· Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
· Paid training period provided on arrival.
· Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
· Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
· Permanent in-country support team.
· End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
Placements available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen,
Chengdu, Hong Kong and Macau.
· Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (at least 120hrs.)
· Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
years post-graduate work experience for positions in mainland China.
· Passionate about working with children.
· Energetic and enthusiastic.
· Team player.
· Native-proficiency speaker of English.
To apply for our Hong Kong or Macau positions please send a copy of your C.V. to email@example.com
To apply for our mainland China positions please send a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a UK based company called Global Teacher Recruitment, who recruit ESL teachers for positions
Fluency Tutors Recruitment and Training Inc is an online ESL teacher recruitment agency based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada. We partner with ESL Schools/Education Companies globally.We are currently recruiting native English-speaking teachers to deliver online ESL lessons to students of all ages. IfCanada
Quality Education Company is looking for female ESL teachers to work in the Largest Female University in the Middle East ( PNU ) for Academic Year 2017 / 2018. Job Description: • Teaching English Language to adult students• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.•Saudi Arabia
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for a position at an excellent school in Taiwan? TEACHING REQUIREMENTS： Education degree: BA with valid TEFL/TESOL required National Background Check from your home country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and the US) ********Taiwan
Looking for English native speakers from South Africa, USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Canada to teach in China. BA Degree is a necessary with experience. Must not be over 45 years old. If you don't have a TEFL, it's not a big problem, you can take the online TEFL course to get a certificaChina
Position: Listening and speaking teacher Esl TeacherLocation: University, High school, Middle school, Primary school, kindergartenCity: China city like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other middle cities.Duration: 1 year contract (could be renewed)Number of Classes: around 22-40classes pChina
Description Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for a native English language teacher to join our family at our Alam Sutera centre in Tangerang, West Java. The successful applicant will find him/herself working as the only native teacher in the centre (although part of a nationalIndonesia
Main Responsibilities:- Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12- Applying electronic media and host institution developed courseware to teach English effectively and efficiently- Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement- Participate in eChina
Working content:1. Teaching kids English 2. 40 hours per week, including office time ,prepare the teaching plan and materials for every class3. Occasional attendance for some special activities,and some participation in professional development opportunity,such as training ,meeting etc.Class ScheduChina
Job brief We are looking for Recently undergraduates that wants to become Teachers to encourage growth of the children in our school. Teachers will teach and students while also motivating them to think critically and exercise their imagination. We are located in Potrerillos CortesHonduras
Tutors teach English for 8 hours a week to all the family members. Plenty of free time to visit the area and look for a paid job. Mother tongue teachers are in high demand in this area, therefore tutors are likely to find a job as an English teacher/teacher's assistant in schools or associations.Italy
1.Native English speaker from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland,New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK2.Bachelor: yes3.TEFL/TESOL or related teaching certificate4.Non- criminal: yes5.Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with studentsWant to find more? Please apChina
● Starting January 2018● Taoyuan public schools, Taiwan● one year, renewable contract● G1 – 6 or G7 – 9● Mon-Fri ; 8 hours/day● 25 – 40 students● Curriculum: ESL● Salary : start from NT$ 62,720/month (Bachelor), NT$ 69,965/month (Masters), NT$ 73,025/month (Doctoral) [depends on teacher's educatioTaiwan
Canada 04 Dec. 2017
Saudi Arabia 13 Nov. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 17 Dec. 2017
Vietnam 16 Dec. 2017