Teach for the Future (TF) is a global educational recruitment and consultant firm committed to providing a full range of services to both our clients and candidates. We work with over 10,000 educators and more than 100 international educational institutions. Teach for the Future has actively partnered with Yungu International School.
Yungu school is located in Sandu Town in Shuangqiao Village, Hangzhou City, China. Built between the beautiful terrain of mountains and Yuhang Tong river, the campus occupies 543 acres of land. Within this space, the School hopes to develop a student-oriented education system, where the student’s quality of life and student’s growth are it’s core values. Yungu School is looking for ESL and Subject Teachers in the following departments: Arts, Physical Education and English to start immediately.
• Curriculum Design and Implementation
• Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet’s the school standards
• Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
• Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
• Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress, learning targets and progress in language acquisition
• Employ a variety of research-based techniques and strategies for effective classroom management, lesson planning, active student engagement and instructional delivery to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
• Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility
• Design and deliver English related optional courses as needed
• Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
• At least 3+ years of experience in teaching English as a second language. Experience in teaching K-12 is preferred.
• Graduate degree or graduate certificate in ESL
• English Degree or Teaching Degree/PGCE or a recognized equivalent strongly preferred
• Teaching experience in China is a plus.
• The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
• The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
• Enthusiasm for English language
• Open, optimistic and creative
• Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning
• Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
• Support our school’s vision and common goals regarding English education
Salary Range: US$ 2000-$4000
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating where you found the posting on the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position.
To keep up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our website @ www.teachfuture.com and register to get access to job postings and more! Visit our Facebook and Linked in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on Instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg
Teach for the Future is a global educational recruitment and consultant firm committed to providing
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
Teach Future is Looking for Top Graduates to Join the Global Education Partners Program Teach for the Future (TF) is a rapidly growing educational group founded by Harvard alumni with offices in Boston Massachusetts, Vancouver British Columbia, and Hangzhou China. TF believes that enthusiasm andChina
Job Summary A great opportunity for ESL/EFL professionals working from home. Enjoy teaching Chinese students of all level and learning Chinese culture, as well as competitive salary. Details of Position The positions we have, are for teachers to teach customized online English classes with CChina
Beijing Jinzai LingJuli [Waijiaoyi] is a rising online ESL Teaching platform in China! We are in URGENT need of 40 teachers to start mid-March for the Spring Semester. Initial interview is ongoing and I can book you on an interview in no time. Prior to that, check the JOb Description with me to sChina
Beijing HongYuan Sunny Education Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading English language Institution with teaching opportunities across China. We are currently recruiting foreign English teachers, to live and work in China teaching English to Chinese students. We are interested in candidates who can demChina
High School ICT Teacher required to start in fall at a high school in Songjiang district of Shanghai, or could start after CNY. Benefits: -School will provide flight stipend -Medical insurance -Great bonus at the end of the contract -Salary: 23-28K RMB after tax Working Days: Monday-FridayChina
Founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students seeking international education opportunities. Since then, We have grown to one of the most well-respected and well-recognized names in China for test preparation, student mentorship, and educational consulting. In DeChina
ThinkFirst international kindergarten is a bilingual Montessori kindergarten which was founded in 2011. We have four campuses in Beijing, the other two in Shenyang Province. We have more than 200 employees, the number of enrolled students now is already more than 600. In every campus, we support bChina
Main Responsibilities: - Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12 - Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement - Participate in events and activities organized by host institutions for the purpose of English teaching and cultural exchangChina
Teach Chemistry / Physics / Literature in TaiwanAmerican & Canadian Licensed Teachers PrefferedJobs start in August 2018.We are currently recruiting licensed teachers (state and provincially certified) for high school chemistry, physics and literature position in one of the reputable private schTaiwan
We are now accepting application for consideration for the subject teaching positions in Taipei private high school starting in August 2018.We are seeking for:Literature TeachersPhysics TeacherChemistry TeacherJOB DESCRIPTION:Location: Da'an District, Taipei City, TaiwanStarting August 2018-July 201Taiwan
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for more deThailand
1. According to the needs of our learning center, kindergarten, and schools, provide English class, design the curriculum for the subject. 2. Conduct the English courses. 3. Organize the marketing activities, such as demo class, promotion event. 4. Share English language and culture sessions witChina
ESSC camp invites English speakers to volunteer for the camp. ESSC is an international language camp which is being organized for 5 years now and welcomes more than 220 children each summer. The camp is organized to help children speak English, learn new things, become more confident and self-awareUkraine
China 24 Feb. 2018
China 01 Mar. 2018
China 16 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018
Slovakia 15 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018