Teach for the Future (TF) is a global educational recruitment and consultant firm committed to providing a full range of services to both our clients and candidates. We work with over 10,000 educators and more than 100 international educational institutions. Teach for the Future has actively partnered with Yungu International School.
Yungu school is located in Sandu Town in Shuangqiao Village, Hangzhou City, China. Built between the beautiful terrain of mountains and Yuhang Tong river, the campus occupies 543 acres of land. Within this space, the School hopes to develop a student-oriented education system, where the student’s quality of life and student’s growth are it’s core values. Yungu School is looking for ESL and Subject Teachers in the following departments: Arts, Physical Education and English to start immediately.
• Curriculum Design and Implementation
• Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet’s the school standards
• Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies
• Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s ability to read, write, speak, and listen in the appropriate content area
• Administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress, learning targets and progress in language acquisition
• Employ a variety of research-based techniques and strategies for effective classroom management, lesson planning, active student engagement and instructional delivery to meet different aptitudes and interests of students
• Provide a nurturing and supportive learning environment that encourages student responsibility
• Design and deliver English related optional courses as needed
• Supervises students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
• At least 3+ years of experience in teaching English as a second language. Experience in teaching K-12 is preferred.
• Graduate degree or graduate certificate in ESL
• English Degree or Teaching Degree/PGCE or a recognized equivalent strongly preferred
• Teaching experience in China is a plus.
• The ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
• The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
• Enthusiasm for English language
• Open, optimistic and creative
• Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning
• Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
• Ability to work in a team
• Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
• Support our school’s vision and common goals regarding English education
Salary Range: US$ 2000-$4000
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send your resume to email@example.com indicating where you found the posting on the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position.
To keep up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our website @ www.teachfuture.com and register to get access to job postings and more! Visit our Facebook and Linked in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on Instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg
Teach for the Future is a global educational recruitment and consultant firm committed to providing
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
An amazing opportunity for PASSIONATE teachers I am so glad to write this email to you to discuss an online teaching job. iBestTeacher is a professional recruitment company. We are focusing on providing a stable and efficient online ESL teaching job career for outstanding teachers all over the wChina
Rise Recruiting Services has been partnered for five years with a long-established, nation-wide English as a second language company in JAPAN with the purpose of sending them ESL teachers for minimum yearlong contracts. These positions are to teach exclusively CHILDREN up to the age of 15, and we arJapan
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Great teaching position in one of the most beautiful cities in China,Guangzhou,also we have the jobs in the Bruce Lee hometown Foshan,,you will get well paid,no-experience was acceptable,We will offer short training to make sure you can be a qualified teacher. 1Job description: * Teach 2-12 yearChina
China 22 Nov. 2018
Japan 12 Dec. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018