Now accepting applications for the November 2019 teaching semester in Thailand.
MediaKids Academy is Thailand’s top English teaching placement provider. If you are looking for a unique life experience while making a difference in the lives of others, then we would love to hear from you! MediaKids has placed and supported thousands of teachers from around the world, providing teachers with the opportunity to fully immerse in the culture and become part of the local community.
Since its founding in 2001, MediaKids has grown to a team of 300 teachers per semester, representing over 70 primary and secondary schools across Thailand.
We offer the flexibility of shorter contract commitments so you can choose to either renew with us or move on to new adventures afterwards.
Whether you are a recent University graduate looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you. No TEFL or experience? No problem! We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers, with a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher. MediaKids provides full training for new teachers, so even novices can feel confident and well-prepared before entering the classroom.
All our teachers are fully supported by the full-time consultant and curriculum team. These teams are dedicated to supporting you throughout your whole stay in Thailand with us; everything from visas, accommodation, Thai language translating, curriculum, and cultural support. You will receive regular visits from the MediaKids consultant team to provide you with on-going support, but they are also available via phone for you in-between visits.
Curriculum is fully provided by our in-house Curriculum Development team. So you can focus on putting your energy into the classroom and helping students to develop their English, rather than worrying about what topics to teach. Although the curriculum is provided, we offer teachers opportunity and flexibility to teach according to individual style.
Accommodation is pre-arranged before you even arrive to Thailand. So you can rest well knowing that you have a safe place to live nearby where you will be teaching. MediaKids provides 3,000 baht allowance per month towards the cost of your rent.
MediaKids is run by a combined Western and Thai team with many years' experience working in the industry. Our programs are aimed at improving the English language skills of Thai children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and Health in the English language.
• Full-time teaching placements in unique and historic locations across Thailand
• Salary of 30,000 Thai baht per month (and up based on qualifications)
• Accommodation pre-arranged before arrival with provided 3,000 Thai baht monthly allowance
• 3,000 Thai baht Non-B work visa reimbursement (with all paperwork sorted by our staff)
• Free Work Permit (with all paperwork sorted by our staff)
• Free accident insurance
• Semester-to-Semester (4 months) contract commitment
• Dedicated team of Thai and Native English speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Full curriculum and textbooks provided by MediaKids
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Orientation and training in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa, etc.)
• Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
• Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
• Airport pick-up available
• Native English speakers – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa (Non-native English speakers from Europe and the Philippines may apply, please contact us for more information about salary)
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Teaching experience and/or TEFL preferred, but not required
• 21-50 years old
• A positive attitude
• A desire to learn more about and immerse in the Thai culture
• Passion for teaching
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Visit our YouTube channel for teacher videos and testimonials:
Are you the adventurous type seeking to travel, explore and immerse yourself into rich and authentic
Meten currently has vacancies for enthusiastic and adventurous native English speakers to join our established English teaching company. Providing not only language education to working professionals and young adults, Meten is actively trying to make the world a better place by building new schoolsChina
1. Job title: English Teacher; 2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 6 years old) ; 3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities; 4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required; 5. Handle class size 1:6 6. 5 working days per week, availablChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Great teaching position in one of the most beautiful cities in China,Guangzhou,also we have the jobs in the Bruce Lee hometown Foshan,,you will get well paid,no-experience was acceptable,We will offer short training to make sure you can be a qualified teacher. 1Job description: * Teach 2-12 yearChina
China 15 Aug. 2019
China 23 Sep. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018