Rockies International Exchange is seeking qualified, exciting EFL teachers for the March semester. There are teaching positions available in various cities in China. We offer a highly competitive package with plenty of career growth opportunities.
Our biggest educational partner for teaching English at the primary and secondary level is with Rockies English Schools (RES). RES is a Canadian founded company with over 50 locations across China. Most of their schools and partnered schools teach English at the kindergarten age group.
We're excited to welcome you to our schools!
Salary & Benefits
· Competitive salary package starting at $2500 USD per month for only 25 teaching hours per week (Salary varies depending on the location, teaching experience and qualifications)
· Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school or housing allowance with necessary assistance
· Free airport pick up and hotel stay before going to your specific schools location
· Comprehensive initial training program, with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop your skills as a teacher
· Commercial /Accident insurance
· Paid holidays
· Work Visa
· Yearly Bonus
· Reimbursement for plane ticket to China
· Free internet access and Chinese classes provided (available at most of the schools locations)
· Assist our teacher to settle in the new environment, getting to know the local community like the supermarket, the doctor’s office etc.
· Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
Must have a Bachelor's degree and two years experience or a Bachelor's degree paired with a TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate.
· Citizens of English-speaking countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
· Native English speaker
· No criminal record
· TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate preferred
Rockies International Exchange is seeking qualified, exciting ESL teachers for the March semester. T
American Academy is hiring and we are looking for talented professional ESL educators to join our amazing team of outstanding English instructors. Good Timing and Great News We just improved the comfort and well-being of our teaching team by adding Free Gym Memberships and Free Personal MyFSaudi Arabia
Olympia Language Centre is now recruiting one more native teachers who can work in Thai Hoa town. It is about 100 kilometers to the west of Vinh City (2 hours by bus). Thai Hoa is a quite amazing town, low price specially friendly people.Salary: 1300-1600$ Teaching time: 80-100 hours/ monthStartingVietnam
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for a position at an excellent school in Taiwan? TEACHING REQUIREMENTS： Education degree: BA with valid TEFL/TESOL required National Background Check from your home country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and the US) ********Taiwan
Looking for English native speakers from South Africa, USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Canada to teach in China. BA Degree is a necessary with experience. Must not be over 45 years old. If you don't have a TEFL, it's not a big problem, you can take the online TEFL course to get a certificaChina
Position: Listening and speaking teacher Esl TeacherLocation: University, High school, Middle school, Primary school, kindergartenCity: China city like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other middle cities.Duration: 1 year contract (could be renewed)Number of Classes: around 22-40classes pChina
Description Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for a native English language teacher to join our family at our Alam Sutera centre in Tangerang, West Java. The successful applicant will find him/herself working as the only native teacher in the centre (although part of a nationalIndonesia
Main Responsibilities:- Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12- Applying electronic media and host institution developed courseware to teach English effectively and efficiently- Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement- Participate in eChina
Working content:1. Teaching kids English 2. 40 hours per week, including office time ,prepare the teaching plan and materials for every class3. Occasional attendance for some special activities,and some participation in professional development opportunity,such as training ,meeting etc.Class ScheduChina
Job brief We are looking for Recently undergraduates that wants to become Teachers to encourage growth of the children in our school. Teachers will teach and students while also motivating them to think critically and exercise their imagination. We are located in Potrerillos CortesHonduras
Tutors teach English for 8 hours a week to all the family members. Plenty of free time to visit the area and look for a paid job. Mother tongue teachers are in high demand in this area, therefore tutors are likely to find a job as an English teacher/teacher's assistant in schools or associations.Italy
1.Native English speaker from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland,New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK2.Bachelor: yes3.TEFL/TESOL or related teaching certificate4.Non- criminal: yes5.Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with studentsWant to find more? Please apChina
● Starting January 2018● Taoyuan public schools, Taiwan● one year, renewable contract● G1 – 6 or G7 – 9● Mon-Fri ; 8 hours/day● 25 – 40 students● Curriculum: ESL● Salary : start from NT$ 62,720/month (Bachelor), NT$ 69,965/month (Masters), NT$ 73,025/month (Doctoral) [depends on teacher's educatioTaiwan
Saudi Arabia 11 Mar. 2017
Vietnam 11 Dec. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 17 Dec. 2017
Vietnam 16 Dec. 2017