Rockies International Exchange is seeking qualified, exciting EFL teachers for the March semester. There are teaching positions available in various cities in China. We offer a highly competitive package with plenty of career growth opportunities.
Our biggest educational partner for teaching English at the primary and secondary level is with Rockies English Schools (RES). RES is a Canadian founded company with over 50 locations across China. Most of their schools and partnered schools teach English at the kindergarten age group.
We're excited to welcome you to our schools!
Salary & Benefits
· Competitive salary package starting at $2500 USD per month for only 25 teaching hours per week (Salary varies depending on the location, teaching experience and qualifications)
· Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school or housing allowance with necessary assistance
· Free airport pick up and hotel stay before going to your specific schools location
· Comprehensive initial training program, with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop your skills as a teacher
· Commercial /Accident insurance
· Paid holidays
· Work Visa
· Yearly Bonus
· Reimbursement for plane ticket to China
· Free internet access and Chinese classes provided (available at most of the schools locations)
· Assist our teacher to settle in the new environment, getting to know the local community like the supermarket, the doctor’s office etc.
· Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
Must have a Bachelor's degree and two years experience or a Bachelor's degree paired with a TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate.
· Citizens of English-speaking countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
· Native English speaker
· No criminal record
· TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate preferred
Rockies International Exchange is seeking qualified, exciting ESL teachers for the March semester. T
Who we are: Landi English is developed with an immersive teaching system, based on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning), aiming to positively transform Chinese students’ English learning patterns with content language learning, from kindergarten to high school level. By adopting the stUnited States of America
About I Can Read I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5–15 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of ESL, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficieChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
United States of America 25 Apr. 2018
China 21 Jul. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018