As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
We now have ESL teacher openings in: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that, once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Educators that are open to new knowledge and feedback are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with.
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
-CNY 16,000-20,000 base salary depends on location & background
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities.
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UnitedKingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
Description As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional andChina
Description Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students' homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers. As a Wall Street English teacher you can travel throughout the city and teach a vaChina
Our established client has two new teaching vacancies available in MYANMAR, starting JANUARY 2020, The Language school provides ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5–15 years old, through a fun and unique teaching methodology.Main ResponsibilitiesTeaching speaking and listening skills usingBurma
[Job description] - Teach smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placement tesChina
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Burma 12 Nov. 2019
China 17 Jul. 2019
China 17 Nov. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018