As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that, once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Educators that are open to new knowledge and feedback are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
-CNY 16,000-20,000 base salary depends on location & background
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities.
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UnitedKingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Some articles writted by ESL Teachers from WSE China for your reference:
1) "A day in the life of living in Beijing "
2) "Where I Teach - Beijing" by Sheena
3) "5 top places to visit in Hangzhou" by Jonathan
4) "Tales from Broken Bridge" by McKenzie,
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
Description As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supporChina
Description The Community Manager is responsible for center atmosphere and event management. He/She is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WSE. The Community Manager will work with both service and operations teams to jointly create a vivid, welcoming space for sChina
Vietnam is one of the most popular destinations to teach English abroad. The low cost of living, great food, amazing places to travel, friendly and inviting atmosphere, these are only a few reasons to move to Vietnam to start your ESL career or refresh your teaching career.TESLabroad, we are an EducVietnam
4 – 6 month contracts (May – Aug, Aug – Dec, Jan – April). Option of renewing for another semester. * 25 hours/week * Monday – Friday (NEVER weekends) * Weekly stipend and COMPLETION BONUS * Housing (with host family or in teachers' house – all utilities paid) * Spanish workshop (3 hrs. / weeMexico
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Great teaching position in one of the most beautiful cities in China,Guangzhou,also we have the jobs in the Bruce Lee hometown Foshan,,you will get well paid,no-experience was acceptable,We will offer short training to make sure you can be a qualified teacher. 1Job description: * Teach 2-12 yearChina
Vietnam 07 Oct. 2019
Mexico 24 Sep. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018