As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that, once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Educators that are open to new knowledge and feedback are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
-CNY 16,000-20,000 base salary depends on location & background
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities.
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UnitedKingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Some articles writted by ESL Teachers from WSE China for your reference:
1) "A day in the life of living in Beijing "
2) "Where I Teach - Beijing" by Sheena
3) "5 top places to visit in Hangzhou" by Jonathan
4) "Tales from Broken Bridge" by McKenzie,
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
VVIP English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in 11 cities in China Company Brief Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing thChina
Different from other recruiters, we are a registered company and have ability to get you a working visa and we sign the contract with the foreign teachers and we always do our utmost to assist the foreign teachers before they come & throughout the entire employment contract here in Beijing. We cChina
Responsibility:-Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students' confidence in oral English-Encourage children to practice spoken English-Provide student feedback-Maximum lessons: 18 classes(40 mins per class)What We Provide-Hosing allowance 3,000 RMB per month or furnished accommodatChina
Looking for fun, friendly, and outgoing people with a keen interest in teaching young students. Our positions are available for immediate start.Students are aged from 2 to 12 years old and you will teach a maximum of 25 hours per week. Job description -Location:Tianhe District -Working time:China
POSITIONS FOR KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS IN GUANGZHOU. GREAT OFFER WITH NO OFFICE HOURS Positions: 3 Homeroom Teachers. School: Guangzhou Experimental Kindergarten Start date: August 2020 We are open to candidates OUTSIDE China. Grab this great opportunity now to start working once the border openChina
1. Detail of the Position Students: 2 - 6 years old Class size: 15 - 20 students/class Teaching assistant: 2 Chinese Homeroom Teachers supporting Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 2 days off on the weekend Working hours: 20 - 22 teaching hours/week, NO office hours Teaching curriculum provideChina
II. Requirements: 1. Native English speakers only with standard English pronunciation and intonation. 2. Teaching qualification(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate) 3. Bachelor’s degree or above. 4. One year above teaching experience as a teacher in a school. 5. Passion for teaching. 6. Excellent cChina
We are looking for a native speaker teacher. please send your resume with photo Paju, start from March 2, elementary since Jan 3,2011 Location: Paju,Kyunggido since Jan. 1, 2011 Teacher:1 Nationality :US,CA,UK ,AUS,Irish,NZ Start date:May 1,2020Salary: 2.1~2.3 million won depending on experienKorea, South
You will be placed in smaller cities or towns in China , so that you can immerse yourself in pure Chinese culture and experience more , which makes your 4 month more colorful and meaningful . During the 4 month period , school offers you free accommodation ( either dorm or apartment , with access tChina
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
China 11 Apr. 2019
China 25 May. 2020
Italy 06 Jul. 2020
Thailand 06 Jul. 2020
China 01 Jul. 2020
China 22 Jun. 2020