Quality Education Company is looking for female ESL teachers to work in the Largest Female University in the Middle East ( PNU ) for Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field ( teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
• Masters or PhD ( Preferred in any related field )
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required ( online certificates are not accepted )
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp
+966112786291 Ext: 502, 504, 505 506 or +966114062998
QEHC was founded in the year 2001 with the aim of promoting the provision of high quality educat
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
CLONG has become a highly reputable brand in English training field based on innovative and inspirational instructions and combining humorous interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values. CLONG's retention percentage of keeping its foreign teachers for a second year cuChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 18 Jan. 2018
China 23 Aug. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018