Hi everyone, I am a foreign teacher currently working for a language school in Haimen. Haimen is in Jiangsu Province, it is close to Shanghai and Nantong.
We need some new teachers as the school is expanding and we are opening a new campus. We currently have 2 campuses, one which specializes in ages 5-13 and the other which mainly teaches ages 10 and upwards. We have various kinds of classes: VIP 1 on 1 and VIP 1 on 2/3/4, group classes of no more than 14 students and adult classes.
We currently have 7 foreign teachers working for the school. The school is easy going and we have awesome Chinese teachers and teaching assistants. Couples are encouraged to apply, individuals are also welcome!
1. Highly competitive salary
2. Free apartment
3. Medical allowance
4. Airfare reimbursement after completion of 1-year contract
5. No office hours!!!! You will teach up to 80 hours per month, if extra hours exist overtime pay will begin.
6. Legal Z work visa provided
7. Paid vacation: paid Chinese public holidays. There is a 2-3 week break after summer camp and a 2 week break after winter camp.
8. Free airport pickup upon arrival
9. Help with daily life and working support
10. Free food!!! The owner of the school is also the owner of a buffet restaurant across from the school. You can eat there for free every day for lunch and dinner.
1. Native English speaker is preferred, but people with good English speaking accent are welcome as well
2. Bachelor degree or above preferred, but not necessary
3. Preferable in possession of a TEFL or TESOL certificate
4. Previous teaching experience not required, we can teach you everything when you get here as long as you’ve got a positive attitude
5. Outgoing and confident in working with children and teenagers
need to be easy going and be able to make fun with the students
7. Full of passion and patience in teaching
8. One year employment
If you have any questions about anything at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and ask.
We are hiring ESL teachers (from America and Canada) for Korean students aged 6 to 70 (beginner to advanced). Quick training and start in days. Payment: CAD $18 per hour 1. Make CAD$1,000 and CAD$1,600 each month2. Stable job, with permanent regular students 3. Long term, reliable, stable, work-Work From Home (Online Teaching)
Do you want to teach English in Spain next academic year? Become a Language and Cultural ambassador in Madrid. ConversaSpain cooperates with public schools in different locations across Spain, to help the English department improve the language skills of their students and staff.IMPORTANT DATES: DeaSpain
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 06 Mar. 2018
Spain 15 May. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018