Looking for instructors to teach conversational English to Japanese elementary school children at elementary/primary school for approx. 3 to 6 months. Please note that we are always looking for as many BACK-UP INSTRUCTORS as possible. For those 'waiting list' candidates, we will extend a formal offer of employment whenever there is a need for an instructor before and/or during the term. If you are able to join us on one or two weeks' notice and are interested in being on the list, please mention it.
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION; We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach in a private elementary/primary school in Tokyo. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills can apply for this unique opportunity. Japanese speaking ability will be helpful for you at elementary/primary schools.
- Native speaker of English with a passport from one of the following English-speaking countries; USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, or New Zealand
- Bachelor's or higher degree
- 1000+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience with young learners along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary teaching credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD;
- SPRING TERM -- May to July (approx. 3 months)
- FALL TERM -- September to March of the following year (approx. 6 months)
4) LOCATION; Tokyo
5) COMPENSATION; 280,000 yen per month or more
- HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a fully-furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (Utilities and maintenance fees included). You have the choice of arranging your own accommodation as well.
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT is offered up to 1000 USD for those coming from overseas.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is offered.
- Contract is RENEWABLE.
Our mission is to help English teachers find the best positions around the world. We work with schoo
Requirements: We are looking for creative, enthusiastic, experienced, flexible, qualified, thoughtful teachers with English as their native language, and who practice intercultural and universal values. Our teachers are required to hold an Education degree in Elementary or Early Childhood Education,Mexico
We are a language school located on the western side of San José, Costa Rica. We teach business ESL to adults in our corporate classes. We also teach ESL to the general population ages 15 and up in the San Jose and Guanacaste regions. We offer an incredible experience to broaden professional and perCosta Rica
Volunteers Sought:Currently we are looking for two volunteers to teach English classes for grades pre-k through 4th. The English curriculum itself is still in the developmental phase, so volunteers with a background in curriculum development, and specifically integrating other disciplines into EngliEl Salvador
Native Speakers only Have a Bachelors Degree Number of openings: 1 Location: Janggi-dong, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea Starting date: ASAP Teaching days: Monday – Friday (no weekends ever) Work hour: 40 hour work week Teaching Hour: Aprox. 30-35 hours teaching with 5-10South Korea
• teach English to students aged 3-12 • most classes have 10-12 students • evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement • revise or develop the previous courses • participate in the school’s staff meetings and various activities on working days • 40 hours/week, 2 daysChina
Beijing HongYuan Sunny Education Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading English language Institution with teaching opportunities across China. We are currently recruiting foreign English teachers, to live and work in China teaching English to Chinese students. We are interested in candidates who can demChina
High School ICT Teacher required to start in fall at a high school in Songjiang district of Shanghai, or could start after CNY. Benefits: -School will provide flight stipend -Medical insurance -Great bonus at the end of the contract -Salary: 23-28K RMB after tax Working Days: Monday-FridayChina
Founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students seeking international education opportunities. Since then, We have grown to one of the most well-respected and well-recognized names in China for test preparation, student mentorship, and educational consulting. In DeChina
ThinkFirst international kindergarten is a bilingual Montessori kindergarten which was founded in 2011. We have four campuses in Beijing, the other two in Shenyang Province. We have more than 200 employees, the number of enrolled students now is already more than 600. In every campus, we support bChina
Main Responsibilities: - Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12 - Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement - Participate in events and activities organized by host institutions for the purpose of English teaching and cultural exchangChina
Teach Chemistry / Physics / Literature in TaiwanAmerican & Canadian Licensed Teachers PrefferedJobs start in August 2018.We are currently recruiting licensed teachers (state and provincially certified) for high school chemistry, physics and literature position in one of the reputable private schTaiwan
We are now accepting application for consideration for the subject teaching positions in Taipei private high school starting in August 2018.We are seeking for:Literature TeachersPhysics TeacherChemistry TeacherJOB DESCRIPTION:Location: Da'an District, Taipei City, TaiwanStarting August 2018-July 201Taiwan
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for more deThailand
1. According to the needs of our learning center, kindergarten, and schools, provide English class, design the curriculum for the subject. 2. Conduct the English courses. 3. Organize the marketing activities, such as demo class, promotion event. 4. Share English language and culture sessions witChina
ESSC camp invites English speakers to volunteer for the camp. ESSC is an international language camp which is being organized for 5 years now and welcomes more than 220 children each summer. The camp is organized to help children speak English, learn new things, become more confident and self-awareUkraine
South Korea 21 Feb. 2018
China 08 Feb. 2018
China 16 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018
Slovakia 15 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018