- Work Hours: 18 teaching hours (your actual teaching hour will be less than 18 hours) + 15 office hours weekly;
- Maximum 25 classes / week, each class being 45 minutes, Monday – Friday, classes will be between 8:00 AM-12:00 AM, and 2:30 PM-5:30 PM.
- Positions available: Kindergarten, Primary school, Middle school, Training Center School Location: Guangzhou, Foshan, Dongguan, Shenzhen
- Age Groups: We have schools of all ages.
- The Payment would be between 13,000 – 20,000RMB per month （or more depending on your qualifications and abilities.
- Flights to China can be offered upfront.
- Package A: 12, 000- 13,000 RMB per month (or more) +Hotel reimbursement + accommodation + the accident insurance + up to 3000 RMB files authentication reimbursement
- Package B: 13,000-15,000 RMB per month (or more) + the accident insurance + up to
3000 RMB files authentication reimbursement
1. Native English speaker (no strong accent) with a bachelor’s degree. A recent law change has also required a TEFL (Only TEFL) teaching certification, (which is a class you can take online.) You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and energetic.
3. Must be between 22-50 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
4. Non-criminal background check
5. Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa).
6. After accepted to work with us, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport and medical report.
What we offer:
A) Unlike most other education companies, we will get you a government issued working Z visa. No need to travel outside the country every 30 days and work illegally!
Highly developed teacher training for beginning or experienced teachers.
B) 5 day work week, summer and winter holiday vacation time. You are teaching at public and private schools, so NO nights and NO weekends required (before national holidays, classes may be rescheduled during weekends, but you get the weekdays off.)
C) Free Chinese lessons.
E) Accident insurance
Our established and experienced recruitment company conducts business from the USA and South Africa.
Full-time positions start at 14K and up. Classes: Wed-Fri [15:00-20:30] Sat-Sun [08:30-18:30] Included: Z-visa help provided, Flight reimbursement + airport pickup, Demo + KPI + overtime bonus, Team building events, Housing allowance + assistance searching for and settling in your new residence, LChina
An exciting opportunity to join a group of friendly natives teaching and leading activities for grades 0-4 in a newly built, modern private school. Mixed curriculum including both formal lessons and activities which are fun and original while exposing children to English in a pleasant, relaxed envirKazakhstan
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
China 29 Jun. 2018
Kazakhstan 29 Jun. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018