Yellow Bridge is a kindergarten and after-school elementary English hagwon in Suji (25 minutes from Gangnam by subway). We are located at Seongbok-dong Station on the Shin-bundang line. We are looking for Native English Speaking teachers who can start on Feb 17, 2020, for a 1-year contract ending on February 28, 2021 (with a possibility of renewal).
1. Native English speaker who was born and raised in a country where English is the first language. Only citizens of USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand can apply due to South Korean regulation.
2. BA from an accredited university in native English countries
3. Must be positive, patient, energetic, emotionally stable, and a team player. Must love working with children.
4. TEFL or TESOL certified
5. Must have all required documents for the visa process (National Background check with apostille and BA official copy with an apostille) OR must currently be in Korea on an E2 or F4 visa
1. Starting Salary KRW 2.1 mil. Negotiable depending on teaching experiences in the same field.
2. 1-month severance pay after successful completion of 1-year contract
3. 50% Medical insurance coverage through the National Health Insurance System
4. Pension contribution matched by us (refundable once you depart Korea)
5. Modern and clean housing provided (within walking distance of school)
7. One week paid vacation summer and winter
8. All National Korean Holidays paid vacation
9. Free access to a fitness center at building location
10. Provides round-trip air tickets from and to the teacher’s country. If the teacher already resides in Korea, then we provide a one-way air ticket from Korea to the teacher’s country.
1. Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday-Friday (Saturday around 5-6 times a year)
2. Class size: 4-12, kindergarten students in the morning and elementary students in the afternoon.
3. Work very closely with your Korean co-teacher
How to Apply:
Submit your application:
1. Current Resume/CV
2. A cover letter outlining your skills and personal teaching philosophy.
3. A recent photo of yourself
4. List the website where you viewed this recruiting post.
If the teacher is offered a job by us, then the teacher should immediately provide the following:
1. Official documents for a background check (issued by FBI, if the teacher is a US citizen. Or other similar government agency, if not US citizen).
2. Official proof of bachelor’s degree (or certificate of university graduation) with an apostille.
Yellow Bridge is an English institute for young learners of English. We offer classes in the morni
Educe Time is a Singapore registered educational management company. We cooperate with Chinese Public Universities and International Colleges , High Schools and Middle School in China. We offer positions in order to enhance the ESL industry in China. The students that you teach might vary from ageChina
Roong Aroon School is urgently looking for teachers for its holistic education program, who can deliver creative and engaging English lessons within an experiential learning framework.Must have the skills to design curricula and work collaboratively with Thai and foreign colleagues to provide lessonThailand
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
China 24 Nov. 2019
Thailand 01 Dec. 2019
China 17 Nov. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018