Yellow Bridge is a kindergarten and after-school elementary English hagwon in Suji (25 minutes from Gangnam by subway). We are located at Seongbok-dong Station on the Shin-bundang line. We are looking for Native English Speaking teachers who can start on Feb 17, 2020, for a 1-year contract ending on February 28, 2021 (with a possibility of renewal).
1. Native English speaker who was born and raised in a country where English is the first language. Only citizens of USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, and New Zealand can apply due to South Korean regulation.
2. BA from an accredited university in native English countries
3. Must be positive, patient, energetic, emotionally stable, and a team player. Must love working with children.
4. TEFL or TESOL certified
5. Must have all required documents for the visa process (National Background check with apostille and BA official copy with an apostille) OR must currently be in Korea on an E2 or F4 visa
1. Starting Salary KRW 2.1 mil. Negotiable depending on teaching experiences in the same field.
2. 1-month severance pay after successful completion of 1-year contract
3. 50% Medical insurance coverage through the National Health Insurance System
4. Pension contribution matched by us (refundable once you depart Korea)
5. Modern and clean housing provided (within walking distance of school)
7. One week paid vacation summer and winter
8. All National Korean Holidays paid vacation
9. Free access to a fitness center at building location
10. Provides round-trip air tickets from and to the teacher’s country. If the teacher already resides in Korea, then we provide a one-way air ticket from Korea to the teacher’s country.
1. Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday-Friday (Saturday around 5-6 times a year)
2. Class size: 4-12, kindergarten students in the morning and elementary students in the afternoon.
3. Work very closely with your Korean co-teacher
How to Apply:
Submit your application:
1. Current Resume/CV
2. A cover letter outlining your skills and personal teaching philosophy.
3. A recent photo of yourself
4. List the website where you viewed this recruiting post.
If the teacher is offered a job by us, then the teacher should immediately provide the following:
1. Official documents for a background check (issued by FBI, if the teacher is a US citizen. Or other similar government agency, if not US citizen).
2. Official proof of bachelor’s degree (or certificate of university graduation) with an apostille.
Yellow Bridge is an English institute for young learners of English. We offer classes in the morni
We are an online education provider that offers a thoughtful and comprehensive online solution for students in grades K-12. Our typical student is aged 6-17. Selected instructors will be able to work from home or anywhere you wish as long as you have good internet access, all classes are home basWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Teachers require for a new IGSCE\A-Level\AP program in China. A new branch of a top UK boarding school, Cranleigh, is partnering with established education provider Cogdel to open a brand-new campus which opens in 2020 september. We are looking for teachers of various subjects to join our exciting nChina
VVIP English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in 11 cities in China Company Brief Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing thChina
Looking for fun, friendly, and outgoing people with a keen interest in teaching young students. Our positions are available for immediate start.Students are aged from 2 to 12 years old and you will teach a maximum of 25 hours per week. Job description -Location:Tianhe District -Working time:China
POSITIONS FOR KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS IN GUANGZHOU. GREAT OFFER WITH NO OFFICE HOURS Positions: 3 Homeroom Teachers. School: Guangzhou Experimental Kindergarten Start date: August 2020 We are open to candidates OUTSIDE China. Grab this great opportunity now to start working once the border openChina
1. Detail of the Position Students: 2 - 6 years old Class size: 15 - 20 students/class Teaching assistant: 2 Chinese Homeroom Teachers supporting Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 2 days off on the weekend Working hours: 20 - 22 teaching hours/week, NO office hours Teaching curriculum provideChina
II. Requirements: 1. Native English speakers only with standard English pronunciation and intonation. 2. Teaching qualification(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate) 3. Bachelor’s degree or above. 4. One year above teaching experience as a teacher in a school. 5. Passion for teaching. 6. Excellent cChina
We are looking for a native speaker teacher. please send your resume with photo Paju, start from March 2, elementary since Jan 3,2011 Location: Paju,Kyunggido since Jan. 1, 2011 Teacher:1 Nationality :US,CA,UK ,AUS,Irish,NZ Start date:May 1,2020Salary: 2.1~2.3 million won depending on experienKorea, South
You will be placed in smaller cities or towns in China , so that you can immerse yourself in pure Chinese culture and experience more , which makes your 4 month more colorful and meaningful . During the 4 month period , school offers you free accommodation ( either dorm or apartment , with access tChina
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 20 Jun. 2020
China 14 May. 2020
Italy 06 Jul. 2020
Thailand 06 Jul. 2020
China 01 Jul. 2020
China 22 Jun. 2020