Oral English Job Openings:
Approximately 55 of our 132 foreign faculty teach Oral English classes offered to Freshman and Sophomores. Every year we hire about 20 new Oral English Faculty. If you come with a spouse, he/she may be able to teach one of these classes. Families encouraged to join our faculty! We have 11 families on staff with children. Learn more: www.academicsinasia.com/oral-english/
DEADLINE: Please apply by April 1st. If you apply before March 1st you will be considered for our first round of hiring offers.
• Bachelor degree or higher preferred.
• Teaching experience preferred (if you have less than 2-years teaching experience you will need a TEFL certificate).
• TEFL or similar certificates preferred.
• We give preference to those with international experience, have a history of being a role-model to students, and are patient and flexible when cultural differences create tension or strain.
• Airfare to China
• Return Airfare - with completed one year contract
• Medical Care Allowance
• Accident Insurance
• Private Apartment: www.academicsinasia.com/foreign-faculty-housing
• Internet and Utilities Paid
• Three Free Western Meals Per Day: www.academicsinasia.com/food
• Free Weekend Trips: www.academicsinasia.com/culture-trips
• Paid Winter Holiday (7-8 weeks of paid holiday during Winter term)
• Paid Summer Holiday for those who sign a 3-year contract
• Free Chinese Night School Lessons and Scholarships for full-time language study (mornings)
• Student Loan Deferment Advice
• Starting salaries range from 4500 - 6500 RMB ($650-900) a month depending on degree attained and other factors, with annual raises. (In 10 months, our faculty can save $3000-4000 USD). Use this tool to estimate your savings: www.academicsinasia.com/how-much-could-i-save
We have 130 Foreign faculty teachers and 11 Foreign Administrators and 50 dependents (children and non-working spouses). 22 Families, 10 couples without children and about 70 single teachers. 80% of foreign community are Americans and the rest are Canadian, Filipino, Indian, Jamaican, Hong Kong, Russian, Japanese, Mexican, Korean and German. See pictures: www.academicsinasia.com/employment/
About Sias University: Sias International University (Sias) birthed from the vision of Christian entrepreneur, Shawn Chen, to create an “East Meets West” experience. Sias is the first American-owned university in Central China and employs 130 foreign faculty, the most of any school in China, with with 50 dependent spouses and children. The average teacher stays for 4 years and 25-30% turnover creates 30-40 openings per year. Yearly we have openings for 15-20 Oral English teachers, 15-20 Business Teachers and 3-4 Elementary school teachers.
About Academics In Asia: AcademicsInAsia.com (AIA) is the recruiting branch of Sias. AIA also refers teachers to 10+ partner schools. AIA’s goal is to provide the best orientation and cultural experience for foreign teachers to benefit both the teacher and the students. This includes new teacher orientation at Sias for all the partner schools and cross-cultural training called Long-term Impact Training (LIT). Learn more at www.academicsinasia.com and our partner school openings at www.jobs.academicsinasia.com.
Follow, See, Share:
About Sias University: Sias International University (Sias) birthed from the vision of Christian en
Volunteer on Full Immersion Language camps for teenagers in various picturesque venues in Czech Republic and Poland this winter for 1-4 weeks. While on the camps, you will enjoy free board and lodging in beautiful hotels. Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, GlasCzech Republic
Salary & Compensation:Starting Salary: 10,000 -14000 RMB per month (plus bonuses) Accommodation: Rent free housing or housing allowance 2500 RMBFlight Allowance: 6,000 RMB (£680) Students Ages: 3-15 years Food: Free lunch (breakfast and dinner is also often included) Free Airport Pickup aChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Czech Republic 12 Nov. 2018
China 01 Nov. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018