About the position – English Teacher
The position is to teach IELTS skills to Chinese high school students and help them understand Western Culture, which will commence from 01/09/2019, with a free pre-employment seminar in Beijing.
- Shanghai Ziyuan High School (Shanghai)
- Ningbo High School (Ningbo)
- Shanghai: 1 position, Ningbo: 1 position
About the employer
Australia China Culture and Education Exchange Centre Pty Ltd (ACCEEC), and associated entities have been involved since 1990 in arranging cultural exchanges, delivering training in Australia for visiting Chinese Government delegations and in arranging co-operative ventures between Australian and Chinese educational institutions.
- Teach English for one year in Chinese schools
- Assist Chinese students to understand Western culture.
- Teach IELTS skills to Chinese students aged 15 to 18 such that they are able to achieve an IELTS of 5.0 by the end of schooling.
- Use detailed syllabus, teaching materials and class tests provided*.
- Complete all administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Achieves 16 hours per week of the teaching load. Total required school attendance per week will be 30 hours.
* The syllabus, aims of the program, administrative requirements and other relevant issues will be explained to teachers at a free pre-employment seminar to be held in Beijing in late August.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- TEFOL certificate equivalent to 120 hours of study
- Teaching experience is required, experience in China will be valued, but is not a must.
- A native (or native-like) speaker of English.
What you can get from the job:
- Experience in teaching English to foreign students
- Participation in a wonderful cultural encounter
- Great opportunity to contribute to the growing relationship between Australia and China
- Chances to travel throughout China during school vacations
Teachers will be required to obtain a Chinese “Z” (working) visa, a clear police report and undergo a medical examination; ACCEEC will assist with the visa application.
Teachers will receive administrative and academic support in China from a Chinese Professor of English Studies.
The salary will be around 9,000 RMB per month, depending on qualifications and experience. This is substantially more than Chinese teachers receive and will enable participants to have an excellent lifestyle. Cost of living in China is also much cheaper than in Australia.
Sick leave and leave for pressing personal circumstances can be arranged but is usually expected to be made up
Teachers will be provided with a travel allowance of RMB 8,000 (Including international flight fare between Australia & China; excluding local traveling fare within China).
Free accommodation will be provided. (Utility costs excluded)
A basic accident insurance cover will be provided. Teachers will need to arrange their own medical insurance before leaving for China.
Teachers are forbidden to incorporate their personal religious or political views into their teaching, to use profanity or make lewd or obscene gestures in front of the students or utilize any teaching materials whose subject matter contains profanity, violence, sexuality or nudity.
- Current Resume, indicating your Nationality
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Copy of TEFOL certificate
- A short video of self-introduction is preferred
- Teaching Experience Reference Letter
Candidates wishing to apply must send above documents by email email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Australia China Culture & Education Exchange Centre Pty Ltd (ACCEEC) is an Australian registered
Volunteer abroad as an English-Speaking Mentor and discover 7+ European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Still not a qualified teacher ? Become TEFL-qualified in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship! Join more than 8000 people from all over the world forItaly
Are you a team leader? You could be our next Academic Director!The Director of Academics is responsible for overseeing, coaching and supporting classroom teachers to ensure that all students reach the highest academic potential.The Director of Academics will work with clients, teachers, and studentsCosta Rica
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Italy 22 Oct. 2018
Costa Rica 01 Jul. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018