As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge.
Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Why wait to create a beautiful future filled with countless opportunities and wonderful experiences? Start Now!!!
Location：Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuxi, Tianjin, Qingdao, and Foshan.
SMT will be trained to be a qualified center Service Manager (SM) to provide leadership to the center service team. SMT will work closely with SM and center service staffs (Foreign Teachers (FT), Study Advisors (SA) and Customer Service Assistants (CSA)).
Average of 20 teaching hours & 20 SM Preparation hours per week (Schedule distribution subject to center and training requirements).
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team, your journey can start today.
1. Demonstrate ability to teach excellent classes incorporating Wall Street English (WSE) methodology.
2. Develop familiarity with core and supplemental WSE classes and products.
3. Build rapport and respect among students and colleagues.
4. Develop an understanding of SM responsibilities and daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
5. Develop a comprehensive knowledge of WSE Service KPIs.
6. Continue to balance FT teaching responsibilities with professional development.
7. Understand the roles and tasks of center SAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate SA performance.
8. Understand the roles and tasks of center CSAs and demonstrate an ability to evaluate performance.
1. At least 2 year management experience in multi-national company, education sector preferred;
2. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
3. Teaching certificate: CELTA or equivalent, an excellent teacher is preferred;
4. Bachelor’s degree or above;
5. Strong communication skills;
6. Strong leadership capability;
7. Win-win thinking, ability to handle complaints;
8. Able to work under pressure;
9. Able to working flexible schedule;
- Basic salary: CNY 17,000 - 20,000
- CNY 3,000 for housing.
- Bonus: CNY 2,000 based on the focused months.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered, agency assistance for Z Visa application.
- Full coverage medical insurance.
- 11 days of Chinese national holiday plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops.
- Student and staff referral bonus system.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
We are an online education provider that offers a thoughtful and comprehensive online solution for students in grades K-12. Our typical student is aged 6-17. Selected instructors will be able to work from home or anywhere you wish as long as you have good internet access, all classes are home basedN/A
COREnglish is one of the leading Global Online Education Specialists and Recruitment Sourcing for schools all over Asia. We are looking for responsible, committed and available teachers that are not looking for a short time gig. We need teachers to be with their students for years so you can share yWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Responsibility:-Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students' confidence in oral English-Encourage children to practice spoken English-Provide student feedback-Maximum lessons: 18 classes(40 mins per class)What We Provide-Hosing allowance 3,000 RMB per month or furnished accommodatChina
We are looking for instructors who are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible. Instructors are expected to teach 20-30 hours a week plus extra-curricular and commission work such as accreditation, testing, and material design. We offer a type contract and a salary within reasonable bounds ofTurkey
.......... International & Public school......西安xian, ( primary school)：18k + free housing, less teaching hour and office hour, native, female preferred ,apply work visa, asap佛山foshan: ( kindergarten+ primary school)：15-20k + free housing, native speakers, transfer work visa, May/ September重庆China
1-StopEdu is hiring AM and PM shift online ESL teachers to teach Korean adults and children 1on1. Most of the classes are on Skype and textbooks are provided. You must be a native speaker, hold a Bachelor's Degree, have US/UK/Canadian citizenship, and a landline. The hours are 07:00-10:00 AM KST andWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsSouth Korea
Position: • Full Time ESL Teacher • Start time: September 1st, 2020. Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China Class size: • 24 students Age Group: • 6-12 years old Teacher Requirements: • Native English Speakers / Non-Natives English Speakers with no discernable accent • BachelorChina
We are looking for English Teacher STARTING in August 2020. Following is the detail: Salary: 18,000 RMB/month - 20,000 RMB Medical Insurance provided Daily meals provided Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) Legal working visa provided Flight reiChina
About our Organization The Xiehe Education Group runs a couple of bilingual schools. Based on the philosophy of “East Meets West”, we implement co-leadership with Chinese and foreign principals; initiate the practice of team teaching with Chinese and foreign teachers; offer trans-disciplinary, crosChina
Our Kindergarten based in Beijing is looking for 3 ESL/HOMEROOM teachers. Following is the requirements: Have a BA degree at least (Prefer candidate with Major in Education/Early Childhood Education. Have TEFL certificate, PGCE or teaching license is a plus Have at least 1 year experience workingChina
1. An introduction about the organization Explore and develop together through the integration of Eastern and Western cultures’ is the core of Xiehe. All our students, at home and abroad, make progress together, based on mutual respect and cooperation, in order to develop as independent learners anChina
N/A 11 Nov. 2019
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 13 Oct. 2019
China 26 May. 2020
China 25 May. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 25 May. 2020
China 25 May. 2020