Why Teach With Us?
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture.
We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment
Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students’ homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers. As a Wall Street English Coach you can travel throughout the city and teach a variety of students from a range of materials.
At Wall Street English Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Exceptional teaching, training skills and capabilities
- Eagerness for self-development and career progression
- Flexibility to unforeseen schedule changes
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other cities and towns
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;
2. Age between 23-58 years old;
3. Bachelor's Degree in any major;
4. CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
5. Clean criminal background and health check;
6. Willing to work weekends;
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized;
- 17,000- 22,000 RMB/m: Salary depending on city and experience.
- 2,400- 4,000RMB/m: Possible monthly bonuses.
- 800 RMB/m: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance.
- 500 RMB/m: Seasonal allowance (Winter & Summer).
- Year-end bonuses.
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 10 days break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in, housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
Please send your CV, cover letter, copy of Passport info page & Certificates (Degree & TEFL/TESOL/CELTA if any) and Skype ID to TeachinChina@wallstreetenglish.com
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
$$ Amazing Online Home-Based Job Opportunity $$ Hujiang Education and Technology Up to $20 per hour START ASAP!! Are you a Native English Speaker from UK, USA, CAN, AUS, NZL, IRL or SA?Do you love teaching English and would you like to make up to $ 3000 a month working from the comfort of yourWork From Home (Online Teaching)
[Job description] - Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placement tChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 04 Jul. 2018
China 19 Jul. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018