Want to travel the world, looking to develop your teaching career and interested in exploring other areas in the international education?
As an overseas ESL teachers for English First, the world's leading privately-owned education company, you'll be able to add new teaching skills and certifications to your toolset and create your own career path, all while enjoying a fantastic life in EF Xuzhou.
At EF Xuzhou, we teach a maximum of 20 hours a week, covering 10 classes with our students ranging from 3-16 years old. Each class is 2 hours with younger students coming twice a week and our older students once a week. Our class sizes are small, meaning we really get to know our students and they have the time and attention needed to reach their potential.
Outside the classroom, we track our students developments and learning needs. We keep in close contact with parents, keeping them up to date on their child’s progress and offering advice on the best course of action to improve further.
We also spend our time planning for our lessons, making full use of EF material which includes teacher notes, workbooks, flashcards, Interactive material, assessments, songs and videos, all of which is available from every work space computer.
The introduction of EF Xuzhou school:
we opened up 2007 and we have rapidly grown. We have over 2800 students with 30 foreign teachers and eight local teachers.
We teach students from age 3 and up, although we mainly focus on students from age 3 to 15. Our students are divided into classes by age and level, with a maximum of 10 students for 3-6 year olds, and 16 students from 7-15 years old. We teach our students 2 hours each week, and the teachers keep their classes throughout the course, so we have a chance to become familiar with both our students and their parents. In all classes we use EF materials, which consist of books, PPT, CD, quizzes, work cards, Flash cards, and in some cases IWB activities and puppets.
Xuzhou is one of the seven ancient capitals in China, which means there are several interesting historic locations to visit. As the only city besides Xian, Xuzhou has a collection of smaller terracotta warriors, as well as several Emperor Tombs. Besides that Yunlong Hill and Yunlong Lake are the most famous Scenic Spots in the city. Yunlong Lake is an artificial lake which was excavated by Xuzhou people in 1954 to fight the flood. It is also the Sister Lake of the West Lake in Hangzhou because of the beautiful scenery, and on weekends and holidays many local people go there for boating, relaxing, picnics, or the smaller amusement area. Next to the lake is Yunlong Hill which is the first famous hill of Buddhism in the north of Jiangsu Province, because of Xinghua Temple established in North Wei Period and Dashi Temple established in Qing Dynasty.
- Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the center
- Usually we work long hours Saturday and Sunday, with shorter days and more flexible working hours during weekdays.
- Notarized Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
- 120 hour TEFL certificate (two-year English teaching experience equals TEFL or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
EF English First Xuzhou offers…
- 13500-15000 Yuan per month during the first year;
- Paid holidays - 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays;
- Monthly housing and utilities;
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival;
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in;
- Orientation and onboarding;
- Additional Aetna medical and Health insurance;
- Additional Round trip flight allowance;
- Additional Annual end of contract bonus and resign bonus;
- Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license;
- Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training;
- Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months;
- Paid medical check and health insurance;
- Free Weekly Chinese lessons;
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development;
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xuzhou and as part of the world's largest private language school.
We opened up 2007 and we have rapidly grown. We have over 2800 students with 30 foreign teachers and
Native” or “NON-Native” english teacher needed (non native only from European countries) , start date => ASAP Salary => 15-20K for NATIVE and 12-13K for NON-Native => Non-Native only from European countries. Salary and benefits: => 1) Salary: a) NATIVE speakers => 15 to 20K RChina
APPLY HERE: https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/job/L9m3p8G168/DaDaABC is an online ESL company serving children in China. This innovative Language School offers online English instruction to young learners ages 4 to 16, using our own web-based educational platform. We are recruiting part-time EnglisWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Salary and Benefits: - Basic Salary: 14,000RMB/month (before tax) - Housing Allowance: 3,000RMB/month (for a single person), 3,500RMB/month (with families) - Incentive Pay: 500RMB/year (500RMB for the first year, 500RMB will be added each year to the maximum of 2,500RMB) - Qualification AllowancChina
Jianggan District Downtown Hangzhou Middle SchoolJianggan is the new financial area of Hangzhou with high-end infrastructure showcasing the regional headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies. Our school is held in high regard, with many Chinese families purchasing property in the area in order forChina
** WHO DOES NOT WANT TO COME AND GET AN EXPERIENCED IN SUCH A STUNNING CITY ** Dear Native English Teachers, Queen Mary Foreign Language Center is currently looking for more than three (3) native English teachers to fill positions in Vietnam. Our main center is, surrounded by many stunning vieVietnam
Start a new adventure in China! Or refer people and get up $200 per person. Xuebang Education Company • Location? Guanghualu SOHO 3Q, Beijing • Who do we need? English Native speakers from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. BA Degree and TEFL/TESOL preferred.China
With many years experience in the recruitment industry, Sunny Education focuses on providing recruitment and consultancy services to public and private schools in the education space. Our company currently work with schools, academies, universities, local authorities, ministries and a wide range ofChina
Assumption offers: Starting salary: 30.000 Baht (Yearly salary increase of 3000 Baht). Paid holidays (March-April-May / October / Christmas holidays) Options for extra income: Teaching the 8th period (15.30-16.30). It is also possible to teach private classes in school after school hours. AfThailand
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! . Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for moThailand
Native or “NON-Native” english teacher needed (non native only from European countries) ,Location:All around China start date => ASAPSalary => 15-20K for NATIVE and 12-13K for NON-Native=> Non-Native only from European countries.Salary and benefits:=> 1) Salary:a) NATIVE speakers => 1China
We are seeking an innovative Secondary School teacher to join our school. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional The position will involve teaching students from 7 to 11 grade and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities. The applicant will be aCosta Rica
Full time teaching position in Huesca, Spain from September 2018 to June 2019. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic teacher specializing in middle and high school level for a private home school teaching position in Huesca, Spain. We are an American/Spanish family with five childrenSpain
China 28 Dec. 2017
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 10 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018
Mexico 23 Jan. 2018
Taiwan 23 Jan. 2018
Spain 23 Jan. 2018