Want to travel the world, looking to develop your teaching career and interested in exploring other areas in the international education?
As an overseas ESL teachers for English First, the world's leading privately-owned education company, you'll be able to add new teaching skills and certifications to your toolset and create your own career path, all while enjoying a fantastic life in EF Xuzhou.
At EF Xuzhou, we teach a maximum of 20 hours a week, covering 10 classes with our students ranging from 3-16 years old. Each class is 2 hours with younger students coming twice a week and our older students once a week. Our class sizes are small, meaning we really get to know our students and they have the time and attention needed to reach their potential.
Outside the classroom, we track our students developments and learning needs. We keep in close contact with parents, keeping them up to date on their child’s progress and offering advice on the best course of action to improve further.
We also spend our time planning for our lessons, making full use of EF material which includes teacher notes, workbooks, flashcards, Interactive material, assessments, songs and videos, all of which is available from every work space computer.
The introduction of EF Xuzhou school:
we opened up 2007 and we have rapidly grown. We have over 2800 students with 30 foreign teachers and eight local teachers.
We teach students from age 3 and up, although we mainly focus on students from age 3 to 15. Our students are divided into classes by age and level, with a maximum of 10 students for 3-6 year olds, and 16 students from 7-15 years old. We teach our students 2 hours each week, and the teachers keep their classes throughout the course, so we have a chance to become familiar with both our students and their parents. In all classes we use EF materials, which consist of books, PPT, CD, quizzes, work cards, Flash cards, and in some cases IWB activities and puppets.
Xuzhou is one of the seven ancient capitals in China, which means there are several interesting historic locations to visit. As the only city besides Xian, Xuzhou has a collection of smaller terracotta warriors, as well as several Emperor Tombs. Besides that Yunlong Hill and Yunlong Lake are the most famous Scenic Spots in the city. Yunlong Lake is an artificial lake which was excavated by Xuzhou people in 1954 to fight the flood. It is also the Sister Lake of the West Lake in Hangzhou because of the beautiful scenery, and on weekends and holidays many local people go there for boating, relaxing, picnics, or the smaller amusement area. Next to the lake is Yunlong Hill which is the first famous hill of Buddhism in the north of Jiangsu Province, because of Xinghua Temple established in North Wei Period and Dashi Temple established in Qing Dynasty.
- Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain student and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the center
- Usually we work long hours Saturday and Sunday, with shorter days and more flexible working hours during weekdays.
- Notarized Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
- 120 hour TEFL certificate (two-year English teaching experience equals TEFL or 2 years post graduate certificate) or other teaching qualification (or willing to obtain one)
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
EF English First Xuzhou offers…
- 13500-15000 Yuan per month during the first year;
- Paid holidays - 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays;
- Monthly housing and utilities;
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival;
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in;
- Orientation and onboarding;
- Additional Aetna medical and Health insurance;
- Additional Round trip flight allowance;
- Additional Annual end of contract bonus and resign bonus;
- Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license;
- Paid 2-week initial onboarding and training;
- Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT once every 6 months;
- Paid medical check and health insurance;
- Free Weekly Chinese lessons;
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development;
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xuzhou and as part of the world's largest private language school.
We opened up 2007 and we have rapidly grown. We have over 4000 students with 48 foreign teachers and
[Job description] - Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placement tChina
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!We are seeking full time or part time ESL teachers willing to work on Monday to Sunday, who has a passion for teaching with a neutral accent. Online English teaching from home! Full training and teaching materials are provided.Hourly rate: 14-24 USD Start time: ASAP JoWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Position: English Speaking TeacherLocation: Chongqing, ChinaEmployment type: Full-timeTeaching Course: English Speaking for undergraduate studentsTeaching Hours: No more than 20 teaching hours Per Week 2-4 office hours Per WeekSalary: 15000RMB-18000RMB Per MonthAllowance: 5000RMB-8000RMB aiChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 28 Jul. 2018
China 09 Oct. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018