Wall Street English (WSE) is a premier provider of English instruction for adults and corporate clients around the world. With 75 schools across 11 cities in China, there’s plenty of variety, excitement, and career development opportunities.
Our students are mostly in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
We are searching for committed teachers wanting to work in a modern, high-end, student-centered environment.
Why teach at Wall Street English?
* Teachers receive competitive salary and generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities.
* Average classroom size is 1:4
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
* Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
1. Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom,
5. Being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
* Native language English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
* Age between 23-58 years old
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major
* CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations
* Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
[Job description] - Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placement tChina
WAIJIAOYI [Beijing Jinzai LingJuli IT Co. Ltd] is a flourishing online ESL Teaching platform in China. We are now hiring NATIVE (United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) and NON-NATIVE (Central America, South America and European speakers from France, Germany, Spain, Italy, PoChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
China 19 Jul. 2018
China 06 Dec. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018