Wall Street English (WSE) is a premier provider of English instruction for adults and corporate clients around the world. With 75 schools across 11 cities in China, there’s plenty of variety, excitement, and career development opportunities.
Our students are mostly in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
We are searching for committed teachers wanting to work in a modern, high-end, student-centered environment.
Why teach at Wall Street English?
* Teachers receive competitive salary and generous monthly and year-end bonuses
* Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays
* Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
* 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* Additional salary, monthly housing allowance, flight allowance and sign-on bonus available in select cities.
* Average classroom size is 1:3
* Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management
* NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
* Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
* 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
* Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
1. Conduct a variety classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give feedback to students and help them reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
4. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom,
5. Being flexible, professional, and approachable while promoting and preserving a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the Center.
* Native language English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
* Age between 23-58 years old
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any major
* CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience; fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations
* Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
Company Job Title:English Language Training InstructorClearance:Background CheckLocation:King Abdul Aziz AB (KAAB), Dhahran/Dammam, Saudi Arabia (SA)Reports To:Program ManagerFLSA Status:Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The English Language Training (ELT) Instructor will plan and conduct EnglishSaudi Arabia
ABOUT US Coram Deo English school is an American-owned and operated English school (hagwon) located in Seoul, South Korea. We teach mostly elementary-aged students. We have a very low student turnover rate, and a high level of trust with the parents. Our mission is to provide a student-focused leaKorea, South
Recruiting for 2018 - Teach English in China We're currently hiring new English teachers to start in China in 2018. No previous experience needed, and you don't need to speak Chinese!If you're looking for an exciting job for the new year, then teaching English could be for you. So long as you can spChina
We are a small, friendly language school for adults in Ealing Broadway. We are a growing organisation and we looking for English teachers to join our growing team. We are working in a supportive team of professional teachers and other staff members, in a positive and friendly atmosphere. We teachUnited Kingdom
Taipei Private school need Chemistry, Physics and Literature teachers School City: Taipei City (Da'an District) School Starts: Aug 2018- July 2019 (1yr renewable) School needed: - Chemistry teacher (G10-12) - Physics teacher (G10-12) - Literature teacher (G7-9) COMPENSATION: NT$69,000-81,Taiwan
Nanjing Studio English Classroom 南京空中英语学校 Join us Our parent company Our parent company is Jiangsu Jian Xin Construction Group, with seven subsidiaries. It has gained a great reputation after several successful projects with the local government, including railway, government buildings, collChina
Working hours: not more than 22 teaching hours per week , and not more than 88 teaching hours per month Curriculums to be presented: picture English and Oxford series teaching materials Age of students: 3-13 years old The number of students in each class: 10-20 Office hours: office hours needChina
What We Are Looking For: We are a growing English teaching company in Beijing who provides standard ESL lessons to our Chinese young learners using our online teaching system. The teachers may work at home and have the lesson over the internet. So we are seeking English native speakers from US, CaChina
Native or “NON-Native” english teacher needed (non native only from European countries) ,Location:All around China start date => ASAP Salary => 15-20K for NATIVE and 12-13K for NON-Native => Non-Native only from European countries. Salary and benefits: => 1) Salary: a) NATChina
Private kindergarten UNES – Nitra, Slovakia We are looking for English teachers to work in our international kindergarten in Slovakia. In our facilities, kids learn subjects such as Art, Geography, Science, and Mathematics through English and Spanish language. We also have different sport programsSlovakia
ThinkFirst international kindergarten is a bilingual Montessori kindergarten which was founded in 2011. We have four campuses in Beijing, the other two in Shenyang Province. We have more than 200 employees, the number of enrolled students now is already more than 600. In every campus, we support bChina
High School ICT Teacher required to start in fall at a high school in Songjiang district of Shanghai, or could start after CNY. Benefits: -School will provide flight stipend -Medical insurance -Great bonus at the end of the contract -Salary: 23-28K RMB after tax Working Days: Monday-FridayChina
Saudi Arabia 08 Nov. 2017
Korea, South 20 Mar. 2018
Indonesia 19 Mar. 2018
Philippines 19 Mar. 2018
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 19 Mar. 2018
China 19 Mar. 2018