As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Tianjin, is a coastal metropolis in northern China. Only thirty minutes from Beijing by bullet train, Tianjin is considered to be the fourth largest city in China with a population of 15 million people. Due to past governmental concessions, numerous European-style buildings were constructed providing a wide variety of activities, restaurants and diverse historical sites for foreigners to enjoy.
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
We provide competative salary, start from RMB16,000/M and monthly/quarterly bonus.
1. Z work visa and resident permit provided.
2. Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
3. Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
4. You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
5. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave/5 days for part time. Backpacking through Thailand? Surfing in Bali? Trying amazing dishes in Osaka? Let us know in advance and take loads of pics
6. Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
7. New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
8. Career development opportunities.
9. Possible relocation to new city, center or country
10. Visa process and medical check reimbursement
11. Student and staff referral bonus system
12. Airport Pickup
Why wait to create a beautiful future filled with countless opportunities and wonderful experiences? Start Now!!!
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
As a Foreign Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the WSE material to our students using the WSE methodology. You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the studChina
TEACH ENGLISH IN JAPAN! Do you enjoy working with children? Have you ever wanted to experience living and working in Japan? It is a great opportunity to grow personally and professionally while gaining valuable teaching and international skills. It can be one of the most exciting and rewarding tiJapan
We are an international nursery school focusing on 2-6 years old kids. Located in Nanshan, Shenzhen, China Responsibilities • Conduct highly engaging curriculum, to achieve teaching objectives of school • Support all students’ maturation and development, targeting support to address individualChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Japan 17 Apr. 2019
China 05 Apr. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018