As a Foreign Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the WSE material to our students using the WSE methodology. You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the students and the teacher. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Our students are young professionals from all ranges of life, but they all have one thing in common: the motivation and dedication to learn English. Our students learn and practice in English in small group classes ensuring that they get the optimal English experience.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that, once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Educators that are open to new knowledge and feedback are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary & bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities.
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup
How can you get all of this?
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UnitedKingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
[Job description] - Teach smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placement tesChina
COREnglish is one of the leading Global Online Education Specialists and Recruitment Sourcing for schools all over Asia. We are looking for responsible, committed and available teachers that are not looking for a short time gig. We need teachers to be with their students for years so you can share yWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Responsibility:-Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students' confidence in oral English-Encourage children to practice spoken English-Provide student feedback-Maximum lessons: 18 classes(40 mins per class)What We Provide-Hosing allowance 3,000 RMB per month or furnished accommodatChina
We are looking for instructors who are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible. Instructors are expected to teach 20-30 hours a week plus extra-curricular and commission work such as accreditation, testing, and material design. We offer a type contract and a salary within reasonable bounds ofTurkey
.......... International & Public school......西安xian, ( primary school)：18k + free housing, less teaching hour and office hour, native, female preferred ,apply work visa, asap佛山foshan: ( kindergarten+ primary school)：15-20k + free housing, native speakers, transfer work visa, May/ September重庆China
1-StopEdu is hiring AM and PM shift online ESL teachers to teach Korean adults and children 1on1. Most of the classes are on Skype and textbooks are provided. You must be a native speaker, hold a Bachelor's Degree, have US/UK/Canadian citizenship, and a landline. The hours are 07:00-10:00 AM KST andWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsSouth Korea
Position: • Full Time ESL Teacher • Start time: September 1st, 2020. Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China Class size: • 24 students Age Group: • 6-12 years old Teacher Requirements: • Native English Speakers / Non-Natives English Speakers with no discernable accent • BachelorChina
We are looking for English Teacher STARTING in August 2020. Following is the detail: Salary: 18,000 RMB/month - 20,000 RMB Medical Insurance provided Daily meals provided Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) Legal working visa provided Flight reiChina
About our Organization The Xiehe Education Group runs a couple of bilingual schools. Based on the philosophy of “East Meets West”, we implement co-leadership with Chinese and foreign principals; initiate the practice of team teaching with Chinese and foreign teachers; offer trans-disciplinary, crosChina
Our Kindergarten based in Beijing is looking for 3 ESL/HOMEROOM teachers. Following is the requirements: Have a BA degree at least (Prefer candidate with Major in Education/Early Childhood Education. Have TEFL certificate, PGCE or teaching license is a plus Have at least 1 year experience workingChina
1. An introduction about the organization Explore and develop together through the integration of Eastern and Western cultures’ is the core of Xiehe. All our students, at home and abroad, make progress together, based on mutual respect and cooperation, in order to develop as independent learners anChina
China 20 Feb. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 13 Oct. 2019
China 26 May. 2020
China 25 May. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 25 May. 2020
China 25 May. 2020