We are now recruiting instructors for the Spring 2018 term.
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are seeking highly motivated educators to teach English at universities in Japan. This unique opportunity is for bright teachers eager to enrich their teaching skills while realizing the dream of exploring a foreign country.
- University graduate with a bachelor's and/or more advanced degree, plus one of the following:
a) experience teaching EFL/ESL in a classroom environment, along with a teaching certificate (TEFL/TESL/TESOL) and/or teaching credentials or qualifications (elementary/primary/secondary)
b) 1000+ hours of EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates, credentials or qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD:
- SPRING TERM -- April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
- FALL TERM -- September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
- Approximately 260,000 yen per month for instructors with a teaching certificate or qualification, but less than 499 hours of actual classroom teaching experience
- Approximately 275,000 yen per month or more for instructors with a teaching certificate or qualification who have 500+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience
- Approximately 275,000 yen per month or more for instructors who have 1000+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching qualifications
*Note: Compensation is based on an hourly rate of pay. Exact monthly earnings fluctuate but over the course of a contract period average out to the figures listed above.
- HOUSING is provided. We can arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT of up to 1200 USD is offered for those coming from overseas.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
- RENEWABLE contract.
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
- Master's degree or higher
- Total 3 years’ experience (6 or more terms/semesters) in teaching at university/community college (all subjects)
Westgate aims to shape the future of English education in Japan. We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year. Generations of Japanese students have developed their communicative English skills and cultural awareness on our programs. As well as helping to shape the direction of our students’ lives and careers, we have also been a gateway to career development for countless English instructors around the world.
In 1983, Westgate saw a need for English language education reform in Japan. After years of English
Salary is 14,000rmb + free accommodationPLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A NATIVE SPEAKER (No South african and White, only) sorry for being racist but that's what the school wants.Preferably:Young Female that could relocate ASAP.A Day in the Life:We work Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with a 2.5hr lChina
American Academy is hiring and we are looking for talented professional ESL educators to join our amazing team of outstanding English instructors. Good Timing and Great News We just improved the comfort and well-being of our teaching team by adding Free Gym Memberships and Free Personal MyFSaudi Arabia
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for a position at an excellent school in Taiwan? TEACHING REQUIREMENTS： Education degree: BA with valid TEFL/TESOL required National Background Check from your home country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and the US) ********Taiwan
Looking for English native speakers from South Africa, USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Canada to teach in China. BA Degree is a necessary with experience. Must not be over 45 years old. If you don't have a TEFL, it's not a big problem, you can take the online TEFL course to get a certificaChina
Position: Listening and speaking teacher Esl TeacherLocation: University, High school, Middle school, Primary school, kindergartenCity: China city like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other middle cities.Duration: 1 year contract (could be renewed)Number of Classes: around 22-40classes pChina
Description Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for a native English language teacher to join our family at our Alam Sutera centre in Tangerang, West Java. The successful applicant will find him/herself working as the only native teacher in the centre (although part of a nationalIndonesia
Main Responsibilities:- Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12- Applying electronic media and host institution developed courseware to teach English effectively and efficiently- Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement- Participate in eChina
Working content:1. Teaching kids English 2. 40 hours per week, including office time ,prepare the teaching plan and materials for every class3. Occasional attendance for some special activities,and some participation in professional development opportunity,such as training ,meeting etc.Class ScheduChina
Job brief We are looking for Recently undergraduates that wants to become Teachers to encourage growth of the children in our school. Teachers will teach and students while also motivating them to think critically and exercise their imagination. We are located in Potrerillos CortesHonduras
Tutors teach English for 8 hours a week to all the family members. Plenty of free time to visit the area and look for a paid job. Mother tongue teachers are in high demand in this area, therefore tutors are likely to find a job as an English teacher/teacher's assistant in schools or associations.Italy
1.Native English speaker from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland,New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK2.Bachelor: yes3.TEFL/TESOL or related teaching certificate4.Non- criminal: yes5.Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with studentsWant to find more? Please apChina
● Starting January 2018● Taoyuan public schools, Taiwan● one year, renewable contract● G1 – 6 or G7 – 9● Mon-Fri ; 8 hours/day● 25 – 40 students● Curriculum: ESL● Salary : start from NT$ 62,720/month (Bachelor), NT$ 69,965/month (Masters), NT$ 73,025/month (Doctoral) [depends on teacher's educatioTaiwan
China 04 Dec. 2017
Saudi Arabia 11 Mar. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 17 Dec. 2017
Vietnam 16 Dec. 2017