Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students' homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers.
As a Wall Street English teacher you can travel throughout the city and teach a variety of students from a range of materials
Locations with vacancies: Beijing, Shenzhen
Key Point Expectations:
- Based on 40 hours a week
- Expected to teach 10 -12 classes a week (2 hours per class)
- Approximately 50% of working time is for traveling to client's location and class preparation
- Attendance and participation of weekly meeting/ training sessions
- Delivery of classes one-to-one
- Travel in and around city center (generally 1.5 – 2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;(Visa requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Willing to travel to client's location within the city.
1. 14,000 RMB - 17,000 RMB: Salary based on location and experience
2. 3,000 RMB city allowance
3. 1,000 RMB - 6,000 RMB: Possible monthly bonuses based on number of classes delivered.
4. 800 RMB/m: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance.
5. 500 RMB/m: Summer allowance.
6. Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
7. Student and staff referral bonus system
8. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
9. Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for Z work Visa application.
10. Visa process and medical check reimbursement.
11. Full coverage medical insurance for both out- and in-patients care.
12. Free flight provided for selected cities.
13. Career development opportunities.
14. 40 hour new hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
15. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended
16. Airport pick up and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
17. Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environmChina
1. Job title: English Teacher; 2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 6 years old) ; 3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities; 4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required; 5. Handle class size 1:6 6. 5 working days per week, availablChina
Do you enjoy working with children? Have you ever wanted to experience living and working in Japan? It is a great opportunity to grow personally and professionally while gaining valuable teaching and international skills. It can be one of the most exciting and rewarding times of your life! Our clieJapan
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
China 23 Sep. 2019
Japan 11 Nov. 2019
China 17 Nov. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018