Our VIP program takes our method teaching out of the centers and into the students' homes and offices. These programs give the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers.
As a Wall Street English teacher you can travel throughout the city and teach a variety of students from a range of materials
Locations with vacancies: Beijing, Shenzhen
Key Point Expectations:
- Based on 40 hours a week
- Expected to teach 10 -12 classes a week (2 hours per class)
- Approximately 50% of working time is for traveling to client's location and class preparation
- Attendance and participation of weekly meeting/ training sessions
- Delivery of classes one-to-one
- Travel in and around city center (generally 1.5 – 2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;(Visa requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Willing to travel to client's location within the city.
1. 14,000 RMB - 17,000 RMB: Salary based on location and experience
2. 3,000 RMB city allowance
3. 1,000 RMB - 6,000 RMB: Possible monthly bonuses based on number of classes delivered.
4. 800 RMB/m: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance.
5. 500 RMB/m: Summer allowance.
6. Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
7. Student and staff referral bonus system
8. 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
9. Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for Z work Visa application.
10. Visa process and medical check reimbursement.
11. Full coverage medical insurance for both out- and in-patients care.
12. Free flight provided for selected cities.
13. Career development opportunities.
14. 40 hour new hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
15. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended
16. Airport pick up and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
17. Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
Teachers require for a new IGSCE\A-Level\AP program in China. A new branch of a top UK boarding school, Cranleigh, is partnering with established education provider Cogdel to open a brand-new campus which opens in 2020 september. We are looking for teachers of various subjects to join our exciting nChina
Details of Position Position: Full Time ESL Teacher Start time: September 1st, 2020; On-going. Location: Hangzhou, Huzhou, Nanjing and Suzhou Class size: 20-40 students Age Group: 3-5, 6-12, 13-18years old Teaching Schedule: Office hours: 8:00a.m.-- 11:00a.m; 1:00p.m. --4:30p.m. TeachingChina
Job Description Where our academy is located is Wonju, which is known for its safe and excellent living environment. Also, the area of our location is a newly built office zone with a lot of public offices and state-owned companies, so that people around this area are usually young and vibrant. ISouth Korea
High-end new and clean kindergarten in Zhengzhou City! Near CBD. Posh and clean neighborhood.Hiring teachers who can get a work visa. Preferably native female to balance the current ratio.Requirements – Able to start asap or August 2020 intake – Teaching Certification in the home country or relatedChina
-location: All cities of China, mostly in Beijing ChaoYang and Haidian, ten centers all in good locations, nearby the subway;-school:We have two kinds of schools, one is kindergarten, one is language center, all modern with good facilities, electronic white board, new and clean.-Working schedule: FoChina
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsWork From Home (Online Teaching)
High-end new and clean kindergarten!Hiring natives who can get a work visa. Preferably female to balance the current foreign teacher ratio.Requirements – Able to start asap or August 2020 intake – Teaching Certification in the home country or related studies (e.g. TESOL/ TEFL) – Native English SpeakChina
Responsibility:-Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students' confidence in oral English-Encourage children to practice spoken English-Provide student feedback-Maximum lessons: 18 classes(40 mins per class)What We Provide-Hosing allowance 3,000 RMB per month or furnished accommodatChina
We are looking for instructors who are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible. Instructors are expected to teach 20-30 hours a week plus extra-curricular and commission work such as accreditation, testing, and material design. We offer a type contract and a salary within reasonable bounds ofTurkey
.......... International & Public school......西安xian, ( primary school)：18k + free housing, less teaching hour and office hour, native, female preferred ,apply work visa, asap佛山foshan: ( kindergarten+ primary school)：15-20k + free housing, native speakers, transfer work visa, May/ September重庆China
1-StopEdu is hiring AM and PM shift online ESL teachers to teach Korean adults and children 1on1. Most of the classes are on Skype and textbooks are provided. You must be a native speaker, hold a Bachelor's Degree, have US/UK/Canadian citizenship, and a landline. The hours are 07:00-10:00 AM KST andWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsSouth Korea
China 14 May. 2020
China 15 May. 2020
China 05 Jun. 2020
China 05 Jun. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 04 Jun. 2020
China 04 Jun. 2020