As China's leading adult English education provider, we are seeking a new teachers to join our expanding team. As a a Wall Street English Teacher you will design and implement business English or skills courses to the client's specifications. This will mainly involve one-on-one classes but may include group classes, workshops and sales demonstrations as well.
At Wall Street English, Teachers don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom, but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion of teaching.
Locations with vacancies: Beijing, Tianjin, Shenzhen
Key Point Expectations:
- Based on 40 hours a week
- Expected to teach 10 -12 classes a week (2 hours per class)
- Approximately 50% of working time is for traveling to client's location and class preparation
- Attendance and participation of weekly meeting/ training sessions
- Delivery of classes one-to-one
- Travel in and around city center (generally 1.5 – 2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;(Visa requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Willing to travel to client's location within the city.
- Salary: 18,000 RMB - 20,000 RMB based on location and experience
- Monthly achievable bonus: RMB 2,400-4,000.
- Travel between class reimbursement (up to 600 RMB/m)
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered, Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- Assistants finding an apartment.
- Delivery of prescribed classes to a variety of clients ranging in ages from 10 to adult , including but not limited to:
- Teaching WSE VVIPs on site or in center depending on student’s desired location
- Providing detailed reporting and follow up on students' on-site classes progress
- Providing after class electronic follow up about key points of class delivered
- Coordinating with CTs (Chinese Teachers) about student learning issues
- Delivering WSE VVIP demo classes and conduct oral tests when needed
- Coaching senior managers and C-level executives across a range of industries
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Being flexible and supportive to clients’ needs
- One day reminder for clients classes
- Key account follow up if needed
- Possible travel to other cities / towns
- Possible support of centers when needed
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environmChina
DescriptionThe Community Manager is responsible for center atmosphere and event management. He/She is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WSE. The Community Manager will work with both service and operations teams to jointly create a vivid, welcoming space for stChina
About I Can Read China: I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5–14 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of ESL, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and prChina
This is a recruitment letter from Yeko English. Yeko English is a start-up company situated in Hangzhou City of China. We cooperate with thousands of English training institutions and schools and have a large number of students all over the country. Thus we have a big demand of English teachers,TheWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
China 29 Aug. 2019
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 05 Aug. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018