- I worked in many countries with students of different cultures and nationalities.
- My youngest student was 1,5 y.o, and the oldest is nearly 60.
- I use to teach private 1-on-1 classes as well as big groups up to 80 students.
- I’m experienced in most of ESL teaching methods.
- I have good classroom management and discipline skills.
- I’m aware about different standarts in lesson planning
-I know how to communicate with parents to increase their interest in collaborating with a school and help them to support their kids in studying.
- I’m certified by TEFL in China, graduated from the oldest university of Russia, I speak English, Russian, Spanish and Chinese. Also I’m experienced in teaching drama and dances, I can play guitar, piano, good at singing and performing.
And finally, I do believe that the most important in teaching job is an impact that teacher has on students. Once you find the right approach to encourage them and help to reach their highest expectations, you will never lose their love, respect and willing to learn.
For more information, please see the CV.
Master of arts in Journalism
I2 International Institute of Education
October 2016 to October 2017
March 2016 to October 2016
Russian English Spleaking Club
November 2015 to March 2016
September 2015 to March 2016
February 2014 to Current
November 2013 to September 2015
Having fun together in Kid.CLub summer c...
Teaching drama skills =)
Bonfire with teenagers: training their s...
English camp in Moscow
Teaching in Vietnam
Let's rock! Teaching music for 10-12 y.o...
Celebrating Zombie day with my teen-age ...
English winter camp in Moscow
Vietnamese public school
Volunteering in East of Turkey
Role-play with finger puppets
Watering flowers with my newbies