It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my resume in consideration for a position as an ESL Teacher.I believe you will find me to be a dedicated educator who is well qualified to provide the motivation and dedication students need to successfully learn. I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
The enclosed resume will testify to my career successes and solid commitment to providing students with excellence in education. As you will note, I have earned a Masters in Business Administration (Human Resources and Marketing) with six plus years of work experience in HR. Personality Development and Communication skills program from The British Institutes and TEFL/TESOL certification from Asian College of Teachers. As a result I have developed phenomenal communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management and leadership skills.
My teaching style is direct and decisive, yet flexible in responding to constantly changing demands. Enthusiastic about working with young learners and applying classroom experience gained through student teaching practicum. Moreover my experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set including first-rate communication and analytical skills I am:
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank You for your time and consideration.
Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
Masters of Business Administration ( HR and Marketing - Dual Specialization)
120 Hour TESOL/TEFL In-Class certification program
August 2008 to May 2009
· Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with the customers to maintain a high level of retention of client base.
· Provide information and regular updates to immediate manager.
· Drive focus on generating new customers.
Responsible to ensure all activities are in
adherence to compliance framework.
July 2011 to January 2012
· Listen to the recorded dictation of native English speaking doctors or other healthcare professionals.
· Transcribe and interpret the dictation into diagnostic test results, operative reports, referral letters and other documents.
· Identify inconsistencies, errors and missing information within a report that could compromise patient care.
Enter medical reports into electronic health
Muthoot Finance Limited
January 2012 to May 2013
· Recruitment and selection – Analyzing manpower requirements across regional offices and branches, initial screening, interviewing the candidates, joining formalities – documentation, induction training.
· Handling customer enquiries and providing customer satisfaction.
Responsible for acquiring, enhancing and
Mumaiz Travels Services Pvt Ltd
December 2013 to October 2017
· The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, organizing events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
· Work with the production department to create and design promotional campaigns for each event; invitations, direct mail, email blasts, programs, and all other print and digital material.
· Manage event calendar and project timelines.
· Provide group activities for business and recruitment.
· Arrange, schedule and organize staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
· Handling both incoming and outgoing mails.
· Prepare and distribute business journals, presentations, transcriptions and letters using standard formats.
Evaluate the performance of the employees
Taking a picture with my peers and seven...
Taking a selfie with the seventh standar...
Its me doing a listening activity with s...