*** SEVERAL TEACHING POSITIONS OPENING IN AUGUST
Compass Education is a growing, dynamic company which places English teachers in public school throughout Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are seeking motivated, professional and enthusiastic Native English speakers to assist us with our mission to provide superior educational services to our many client schools.
date: August 2017
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
The Requirements of working for Compass Education
Ø Native English speaker
Ø English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
Ø Bachelor’s degree
Ø A police background clearance from your home country.
Ø A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
Ø Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
Ø Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
• Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
• Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
• Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
• Total hours: 10 – 20hrs/week
• Course length: 9 months
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay 380,000vnd to 440,000vnd ( 17-20 USD) per hour.
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
How to Apply to work for Compass Education
Your application should include:
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Copies of police background check (a must)
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact at Compass Education
Ms. Trang Tran
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202
Mobile: : 093.5359.767
Add: 07 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6 , District 3, HCMC, Vietnam