Hardworking responsible individual with a strong desire to help others and contribute positively in society. Looking for meaningful and unique experiences to contribute my skills in problem-solving, communication, patience and leadership.
Criminal Justice and Criminology
December 2015 to May 2016
● Serve food and drink orders, open/close store, clean/prep tables, and managed cash register.
● Accurately recorded and prioritized orders and partnered with team members to fulfill and exceed customer's expectations.
Columbia River Correctional Institution,
September 2016 to March 2017
● Collaborated with transition coordinators to assist inmate’s preparation for reentry into the community.
● Provided service to various inmates with diverse backgrounds and specific needs.
● Contacted government and community agencies, edited resumes, conducted mock interviews and assisted with teaching life courses.
Clackamas Community College
April 2017 to June 2017
● Assisted a lead ESL instructor teaching level one and level two English courses.
● Provided individual assistance to students who struggled to understand language concepts.
Far Post Soccer Supply Company
October 2013 to June 2017
● Managed sales activities, store lead, customer relations, opening/closing operations, and overall organization. ● Used communication skills to create an enjoyable shopping environment and establish a good rapport with customers. ● Interacted with children of all ages providing youth soccer apparel and gear.
Travel Photo in Japan