English Teacher Position
For European, Non-Native English Speakers
25,000 THB per month
We are a non-profit organization financially supported by a private enterprise. We are providing English courses for both exams and careers. The students’ English courses are non-profit for a selected group of elite members of society and the students are trained to focus on both academic excellence and spiritual balance.
Our expertise in organizing English courses at the national level “Annual Intensive CEFR English Course for 450 Thai English teachers from 250 schools, authorized and sponsored by Education Authority – Service Area 1, Ubon” can guarantee our quality education services.
An attractive budget is allocated for non-native Europeans who wish to share our vision and aspirations. Please visit our Facebook for more details.
· C1 level in English (CEFR) or equivalent
· A Non-native European, single, 18-28 years old.
· At least high school educated, no need of a teaching certificate
· A quick learner with humility and a passion for teaching.
· Cheerful, open-minded, honest and creative.
· Willing to share a community life.
· Kind-hearted with experience of charity work is an advantage.
· No previous teaching experience required.
· Living Allowance : 14,000 – 18,000THB / month
· Free on the job TEFL training ( 6 months course worth 50,000THB)
· Free accommodation with air con + Internet + Laundry
· Free lunch and dinner
· Tours and camping with our students and the staff
· Visa and work permit assistance ( 20,000THB worth)
· Health Insurance provided by Ministry of Labor
· TEFL and Certificate of Achievement will be awarded for your work reference.
· 30,000-50,000THB bonus per year
· Genuine career path opportunities for successful candidates -- Scholarships for higher education in Thailand, other professional trainings and become a member the management team.
· Organizing English games/activities : 23 hrs/week
· Office hours: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week.
· Attending TEFL training classes : 10 hrs/wk
· Joining English camps & activities.
Please send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, a copy of your passport,
teaching certificates (if any), or any relevant documents and references to…
E-mail : email@example.com Facebook : Kingston Crown