A good head and shoulders profile picture, a 30 second video of introduction, a one page resume of your teaching experience, a copy of your certificate, a mp3 recording inviting students to meet you and a script of the invite you recorded. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking enthusiastic and student-centered teachers to deliver exciting and engaging one-on-one online lessons to young Chinese learners. We utilize a highly engaging curriculum developed by the Cambridge University Press. We also incorporate KET and PET standards into our curriculum to help students be prepared for these tests. We pride ourselves in providing a “western-style” classroom experience.
We offer teachers:
· Competitive Wages
· Hourly pay rate $15 - $23 USD
· A non-teaching hourly rate.
· Monthly Salary
· Regular students every week.
· Paid training after passing your Final Interview
· Paid on-going training during your contract
· Active support from veteran teachers and Chinese administrative staff
· Several scheduling options to suit your needs
· Work from home – no traveling required!
· Native English fluency
· Bachelor degree in any field *Preference given to those in Language or Education
· Windows 7 Operating System or higher
· Internet access
· Commitment to teaching minimum of one complete semester
· Commitment to the scheduling option you choose upon hire
· Punctuality and responsibility
· Positive attitude and passionate about teaching language
Preferred but not required:
· TESOL / TESL / TEFL / IELTS Certification
Experience teaching ESOL / English to young learners
To apply quote LOTAB001 and email the below to