(The Diploma Supplement: Working with Translation/Interpreting: Theory and Practice 500+ hours)
Program Subject Area «Highway and airport engineering»
(The Diploma Supplement: Mathematics-350+ hours, electronics-300+hours, physics-1,000+hours, economics-350+hour)
Knowledge, and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic, and subatomic structures and processes.
Are you looking for a teacher with:
If so, then you need to look no further. You will see from my enclosed resume that I meet all of these qualifications and more.
I would love to continue my career as an educator at your school. If you have any additional questions or if there’s any additional information I can provide, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I look forward to hearing more about this teaching opportunity.
Qualified TESOL Teacher (150 hours)
Qualified TEFL Teacher (120 hours)
Master of Teaching English
Master of Building Engineering
Obimeks, Donetsk region, UKRAINE
August 1998 to September 1999
- Work collaboratively with all departments depending on demand.
- Flexible work schedule; Should be ready to work in rotational days/ shifts. -
Developing creative concepts for business partners to market and promote their
STATE HIGH SCHOOLS. DONETSK, ENERGODAR, UKRAINE
September 2000 to January 2002
- Took part in the educational process of 200+ students of 1–10th grades.
- Coordinated over 30 school trips to cultural institutions (British Council
- Implemented modern teaching techniques based on technology and practical
STROYINVEST. MOSCOW, RUSSIA
January 2002 to August 2016
Translate a variety of material, particularly formal legal, technological, and
engineering documentation, from English to Russian and vice versa, including
written texts, localization, internationalization, audio files, and live speaking
- Diverse communication and instructional skills to help individuals effectively
comprehend and retain the presented material.
- Highly experienced in teaching IELTS, and TOEFL.
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers.
- Gifted ability at capturing and holding the listener’s attention, while
delivering the information via different mediums.
- Creator of training courses such as Engineering STEM Integrated Projects CTE Online Model, etc.
STATE HIGH SCHOOLS. KHARKIV, UKRAINE
September 2016 to July 2017
Took part in the educational process of 150+ students of 5–11th grades.
- Planned and delivered English language lessons
June 2017 to Current
Creating courses online, training, webinar, Teaching and Learning Materials,
- Coaching, personal branding, career coaching
Please visit my dedicated support page f...