Dear Sir or Madam,
Please accept my application for the position of non-native English teacher. I would like to continue to develop my teaching skills while creating a challenging and fun learning environment for students.
I am very well qualified and would be an asset to the school or kindergarten because of my experience working as an English teacher for InTouch Language School in my city where I worked during one year. I worked with children at the age of 5-12. Through this experience, I developed expertise in imparting lessons to class in an effective manner.
At that place of work, I maintained student records, checked assignments, took presentations, met with parents and resolved all kinds of student issues during the entire academic course. Besides that I had experience as an English private teacher on a one-to-one basis this year.
Moreover, I have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English which would enable me manage a class of children with different backgrounds and cultures. My enclosed resume contains more details about my qualifications and skills which suitably match your requirements. I believe that my experience, as well as my organizational and communication skills would be an asset in your school.
Thank you for considering my application. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Degree in Linguistics
InTouch Language School
September 2015 to July 2016
1) Classroom management;
2) Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
3) Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
4) Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
5) Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
6) Teaching on a one-to-one basis;
7) Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
September 2016 to June 2017
1) Integrated reading and writing to offer new perspective and respect for student's own life stories.
2) Monitored, assessed, and remediated student performance
3) Developed and implemented comprehensive lesson plans that accommodated specific level of learners while offering support to make certain each student was able to grasp materials
4) Identified, selected, and modified resources to meet student's diverse needs and integrated worksheets to vary lessons and consolidate concepts
This is a diploma of University
This is a TESOL Certificate