Yeongjusi, South Korea
A Non-tenure track English Faculty Position at DongYang University, Yeongjusi, Gyeongsangbukdo, Korea DongYang University (DYU) is seeking for 5 qualified native English instructors to begin teaching in the spring semester of 2017.
Providing interviews opportunities
- Title: Assistant Professor
- Responsibilities: Designated regular 18 hours of teaching English courses per week during each semester. 20 hours during each vacation for summer or winter English camp and etc. Other obligations include observing weekly office hours, attending faculty meetings, and participating in various department activities and events. (Regular hours of teaching could be reduced under 18 hours in each semester going forward.)
- Date of Appointment: March 1, 2017
- One-year contract, renewable.
Master¡¯s degree holder:2,200,000won per month
- National health plan and private school pension premium.
- University provided housing off-campus housing (utilities not included) or a housing allowance (300,000 won) added to your salary every month.
- A large, modern on-campus shared office
- 4 week paid holidays each summer and winter vacation (= total 8 week paid vacation per year)
*During the vacation period, overtime pay is 25,000won per hour.(OT during the semester will be 20,000won per hour)
- Native speaker of English from an accredited graduate school(Master¡¯s degree)
- Master's degree (2 years experience in teaching or English related research)
(No specific Major required/ *Preference given to Master¡¯s degree, CELTA/TESOL certificates)
-Full-time School (elementary school, middle school and high school) teaching experiences are counted in teaching experience.
-Any Private Academy (especially Hakwon in Korea) teaching experiences are not counted.
- Application form
*Please download and fill out the DYU application form first. If you do not use the DYU application form, your application will not be processed.
(1) A cover letter and resume with photo(passport size) attached
(2) 1 recommendation/reference letter with contact information
(3) A copy of degree(s)
(4) A copy of transcripts
(5) A copy of employment verification letter
(6) A copy of any CELTA or/& TESOL certificates if applicable.
(7) A copy of passport and alien registration card
(8) A copy of Criminal Record
(Note : Full set of required documents must be presented as a whole. Any missing document shall not be accepted)
Qualified candidates for the positions will be contacted via e-mail within two weeks from the date of the application submission. Interviews will be scheduled for the following week. Candidates will need to bring with them to their interview the following:
- Original degrees (these will be returned)
- Sealed official transcripts of same degrees (these will be held)
Dongyang University is located in Yeongju-City, Kyongsangbukdo, 2 hour away by Express bus from the Seoul Central Express Bus Terminal.
Application Deadline is February 28, 2017(Until five professors are hired.)
Required level of English: Native speaker
CELTA/TESOL and/or More than 2 years teaching experience preferred
English2Go in San Jose, Costa Rica has immediate openings (June and July start dates) for qualified ESL teachers. Teach English to employees and executives in their workplace during the week and explore Costa Rica's rainforests, volcanoes, white water rivers, world class surfing, fishing and beaCosta Rica
Working Schedule: at least 2 classes per week (during 9:00A.M.-12:00A.M. or 6:00P.M-9:00P.M Beijing Time) Class Duration: 25 minutes Salary: Up to 25 US dollars per class Class Size: Big group: 20-25 kids Small group: 3-5 kids Requirements: 1. Native English speaker 2. BachelChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Costa Rica 07 Jun. 2018
China 24 Apr. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018