Yeongjusi, South Korea
A Non-tenure track English Faculty Position at DongYang University, Yeongjusi, Gyeongsangbukdo, Korea DongYang University (DYU) is seeking for 5 qualified native English instructors to begin teaching in the spring semester of 2017.
Providing interviews opportunities
- Title: Assistant Professor
- Responsibilities: Designated regular 18 hours of teaching English courses per week during each semester. 20 hours during each vacation for summer or winter English camp and etc. Other obligations include observing weekly office hours, attending faculty meetings, and participating in various department activities and events. (Regular hours of teaching could be reduced under 18 hours in each semester going forward.)
- Date of Appointment: March 1, 2017
- One-year contract, renewable.
Master¡¯s degree holder:2,200,000won per month
- National health plan and private school pension premium.
- University provided housing off-campus housing (utilities not included) or a housing allowance (300,000 won) added to your salary every month.
- A large, modern on-campus shared office
- 4 week paid holidays each summer and winter vacation (= total 8 week paid vacation per year)
*During the vacation period, overtime pay is 25,000won per hour.(OT during the semester will be 20,000won per hour)
- Native speaker of English from an accredited graduate school(Master¡¯s degree)
- Master's degree (2 years experience in teaching or English related research)
(No specific Major required/ *Preference given to Master¡¯s degree, CELTA/TESOL certificates)
-Full-time School (elementary school, middle school and high school) teaching experiences are counted in teaching experience.
-Any Private Academy (especially Hakwon in Korea) teaching experiences are not counted.
- Application form
*Please download and fill out the DYU application form first. If you do not use the DYU application form, your application will not be processed.
(1) A cover letter and resume with photo(passport size) attached
(2) 1 recommendation/reference letter with contact information
(3) A copy of degree(s)
(4) A copy of transcripts
(5) A copy of employment verification letter
(6) A copy of any CELTA or/& TESOL certificates if applicable.
(7) A copy of passport and alien registration card
(8) A copy of Criminal Record
(Note : Full set of required documents must be presented as a whole. Any missing document shall not be accepted)
Qualified candidates for the positions will be contacted via e-mail within two weeks from the date of the application submission. Interviews will be scheduled for the following week. Candidates will need to bring with them to their interview the following:
- Original degrees (these will be returned)
- Sealed official transcripts of same degrees (these will be held)
Dongyang University is located in Yeongju-City, Kyongsangbukdo, 2 hour away by Express bus from the Seoul Central Express Bus Terminal.
Application Deadline is February 28, 2017(Until five professors are hired.)
Required level of English: Native speaker
CELTA/TESOL and/or More than 2 years teaching experience preferred
We are a small, independent language school in the south of Italy, in the beautiful and historic city of Matera, looking for a new teacher to join our team next year. The school provides courses for a range of requirements including - but not exclusive to - Cambridge Exam (and other exams) preparatiItaly
Want to travel the world, develop your teaching career and interested in exploring other areas in the international education? Here are services what we can provide in China for expats such as: - Finding an English teaching job for teachers from all over the world; - Coaching class for teChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Italy 03 Sep. 2018
China 23 May. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018