FT English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in Chinese Cities
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing the most effective English language education available for adults. With almost 50 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students in 450 centers spread in 28 countries. China is our largest network, with 65 centers spread across 11 major cities. We would like to witness the mutual development between our 3000+ employees and 70,000+ students.
We are seeking professionals who hold international experience teaching adult learners. We would like to help improve their English abilities for more career opportunities, making a difference in other people’s lives.
11 Chinese cities, including Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan. The exact work location will depend on the actual vacancy availability when interviewing with recruiters.
Who are we looking for:
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion for teaching.
How to be a top performer:
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give constructive feedback to students.
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
Working Schedule: 30 contact hours plus 5 office hours
What’s in it for you:
• 16,000-18,000 RMB, up to 20,000RMB (Based on experience, qualifications and cities)
• Monthly & quarterly bonus.
• Working visa, resident permit and Medical Check assisted and sponsored
• Full coverage medical insurance
• Student and staff referral bonus system
• Free airport pickup and up to 10 days free hotel stay upon arrival
• You get to choose where to live! We provide assistance with finding accommodation
• 11 days of paid Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid annual leave
• Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
• New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Student and staff referral bonus system
• Possible relocation to new city, center or country
How can you get all of this?
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. Bachelor’s Degree or above
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
More about Wall Street English China, for reference
- “Tianjin, Binhai” by Rob https://youtu.be/iNj0-58F7G4
-"Christmas is the season for Family, Friends and Festive Fun" by Angelo
- "Teaching English in China: Is It For You? " by Jess
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
VVIP English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in 11 cities in China Company Brief Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing the mosChina
Are you tired of your current life and thinking about a change? Are you interested in seeing another country? Why not try teaching English in China as a new adventure? Come and join us and start your new life TODAY!!! As the biggest English as the Second Language(ESL) company based in Beijing, weChina
Volunteer abroad as an English-Speaking Mentor and discover 7+ European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful hotels covered. Still not a qualified teacher ? Become TEFL-qualified in weeks using an AngloTEFL Scholarship! Join more than 8000 people from all over the world forItaly
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Beijing, Hangzhou and Changsha China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the rChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Great teaching position in one of the most beautiful cities in China,Guangzhou,also we have the jobs in the Bruce Lee hometown Foshan,,you will get well paid,no-experience was acceptable,We will offer short training to make sure you can be a qualified teacher. 1Job description: * Teach 2-12 yearChina
China 31 Mar. 2017
Italy 22 Oct. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018