FT English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in Chinese Cities
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing the most effective English language education available for adults. With almost 50 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students in 450 centers spread in 28 countries. China is our largest network, with 65 centers spread across 11 major cities. We would like to witness the mutual development between our 3000+ employees and 70,000+ students.
We are seeking professionals who hold international experience teaching adult learners. We would like to help improve their English abilities for more career opportunities, making a difference in other people’s lives.
11 Chinese cities, including Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan. The exact work location will depend on the actual vacancy availability when interviewing with recruiters.
Who are we looking for:
Our top performers are teachers that once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Teachers that are open to new ideas, not only in the classroom but also in life are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with and give their all for their passion for teaching.
How to be a top performer:
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled.
3. Give constructive feedback to students.
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city.
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
Working Schedule: 30 contact hours plus 5 office hours
What’s in it for you:
• 16,000-18,000 RMB, up to 20,000RMB (Based on experience, qualifications and cities)
• Monthly & quarterly bonus.
• Working visa, resident permit and Medical Check assisted and sponsored
• Full coverage medical insurance
• Student and staff referral bonus system
• Free airport pickup and up to 10 days free hotel stay upon arrival
• You get to choose where to live! We provide assistance with finding accommodation
• 11 days of paid Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid annual leave
• Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
• New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Student and staff referral bonus system
• Possible relocation to new city, center or country
How can you get all of this?
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. Bachelor’s Degree or above
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
More about Wall Street English China, for reference
- “Tianjin, Binhai” by Rob https://youtu.be/iNj0-58F7G4
-"Christmas is the season for Family, Friends and Festive Fun" by Angelo
- "Teaching English in China: Is It For You? " by Jess
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
Details of Position Position: Full Time ESL Teacher Start time: September 1st, 2020; On-going. Location: Hangzhou, Huzhou, Nanjing and Suzhou Class size: 20-40 students Age Group: 3-5, 6-12, 13-18years old Teaching Schedule: Office hours: 8:00a.m.-- 11:00a.m; 1:00p.m. --4:30p.m. TeachingChina
Online English (ESL) Teacher About us: Students range in age from elementary to adults. Classes are generally 10 to 60 minutes long. Peak demand times: Track A: 6:00am-9:00am(KST) Track B: 9:00pm-Midnight(KST) Track C: 6:00pm-9:00pm(KST) Working hours and days are consultable. WhCanada
Job Description Where our academy is located is Wonju, which is known for its safe and excellent living environment. Also, the area of our location is a newly built office zone with a lot of public offices and state-owned companies, so that people around this area are usually young and vibrant. ISouth Korea
High-end new and clean kindergarten in Zhengzhou City! Near CBD. Posh and clean neighborhood.Hiring teachers who can get a work visa. Preferably native female to balance the current ratio.Requirements – Able to start asap or August 2020 intake – Teaching Certification in the home country or relatedChina
-location: All cities of China, mostly in Beijing ChaoYang and Haidian, ten centers all in good locations, nearby the subway;-school:We have two kinds of schools, one is kindergarten, one is language center, all modern with good facilities, electronic white board, new and clean.-Working schedule: FoChina
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsWork From Home (Online Teaching)
High-end new and clean kindergarten!Hiring natives who can get a work visa. Preferably female to balance the current foreign teacher ratio.Requirements – Able to start asap or August 2020 intake – Teaching Certification in the home country or related studies (e.g. TESOL/ TEFL) – Native English SpeakChina
Responsibility:-Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students' confidence in oral English-Encourage children to practice spoken English-Provide student feedback-Maximum lessons: 18 classes(40 mins per class)What We Provide-Hosing allowance 3,000 RMB per month or furnished accommodatChina
We are looking for instructors who are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible. Instructors are expected to teach 20-30 hours a week plus extra-curricular and commission work such as accreditation, testing, and material design. We offer a type contract and a salary within reasonable bounds ofTurkey
.......... International & Public school......西安xian, ( primary school)：18k + free housing, less teaching hour and office hour, native, female preferred ,apply work visa, asap佛山foshan: ( kindergarten+ primary school)：15-20k + free housing, native speakers, transfer work visa, May/ September重庆China
1-StopEdu is hiring AM and PM shift online ESL teachers to teach Korean adults and children 1on1. Most of the classes are on Skype and textbooks are provided. You must be a native speaker, hold a Bachelor's Degree, have US/UK/Canadian citizenship, and a landline. The hours are 07:00-10:00 AM KST andWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsSouth Korea
China 15 May. 2020
Canada 09 May. 2020
China 05 Jun. 2020
China 05 Jun. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 04 Jun. 2020
China 04 Jun. 2020