Teach English to Xueersi Dual-Teacher Class Learners
By: TAL Education Group
Introduction of Dual-Teacher Class:
● In Dual-Teacher Class, there are two teachers. One experienced teacher gives live lessons online to the students in the offline classroom, while students take the lessons through a 120” screen. The other teacher is in the classroom managing the students and is responsible for students learning process before and after class.
● Student age range: 6 – 16 years old.
● Class size: 20-25 students in one class, one experienced teacher can teach more than 10 classes at the same time.
● Class length: 155 minutes containing various creative teaching techniques.
Location: Beijing (On-site)
Report to: Department Manager
Full time: Yes
■ Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc. following the teaching plan given by the school
■ Design and fulfill corresponding teaching methods according to Dual-Teacher Class
■ You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class.
● To be discussed after passing the initial interview
● Travel expenses will be covered after the contract
● Year-end bonus
● Housing allowance
● Professional teacher development and training programs;
● Z working visa provided
● Paid holiday: Chinese public holidays, Christmas day and New Year’s Day off
● Free Organized team-building activities
● Native speaker of American English
● Speaks English at an Idiomatic level（Chinese level will also be considered）
● Degree: BA or above
● Graduated from Harvard University
● Good at performing and willing to create new method for teaching with technology
● Passionate, out-going, responsible, creative and love education and children.
Located in Beijing, [Hioffer] Beijing Jinzai Lingjuli Information Technology Co., Ltd is an internet
Teach English to Xueersi Dual-Teacher Class LearnersBy: TAL Education GroupTelecommuting (Online) Introduction of Dual-Teacher Class● In Dual-Teacher Class, there are two teachers. One experienced teacher gives live lessons online to the students in the offline classroom, while studentsWork From Home (Online Teaching)
About Promotion English: Promotion English education school is located in the Hebei province of China. We have recently just expanded to broaden our path of education and now have an office in St Charles, Missouri. By joining us as an ESL tutor, you will be matched, 1-on-1, with Chinese students anUnited States of America
We're recruiting 5 native English teachers start in September 2018 and contract lasts for 3 months or longer.Objectives:• To enhance English speaking & listening skills for teachers and students in provinces in Northern Vietnam.• To support the development of youth generation for future prVietnam
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
United States of America 30 May. 2018
Vietnam 11 Jun. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018