Would you like to teach motivated adult English learners who are serious about improving their language proficiency? Do you enjoy the mental stimulation of having thought provoking, intelligent conversations? Does the idea of teaching up to date material in a modern way sound appealing to you? How about the fact that you have the freedom to teach the programs in a way that you see fit for each individual student? If micromanagement does not suit you and are the type of person who likes to form close knit bonds with coworkers then Pagoda Academy may be the right fit for you.
The second largest city in Korea, Busan is the perfect place for you if you're looking for a laid-back atmosphere yet still metropolitan enough to experience all the culture, sophistication and charm that Korea has to offer. From the beautiful mountains, to the pristine coastlines, you can enjoy all the wonders that Korea has to offer while educating motivated adult English learners at a much lower living cost than Seoul.
Salary and Benefits
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- 12-month contract (stability at a large recognizable company)
- Prepaid flight to Korea (overseas hires)
- Airport pickup upon arrival (overseas hires)
- One week of paid training provided.
- Temporary Accommodations in business hotel paid during training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year-end bonus (Severance Bonus)
Details about this role:
- 30 to 40 hours per week (contracted for 40) (7~11A and 5:30~9:30P)
- Occasional weekend classes based on demand
- One month vacation each year
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from one of the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
We will offer higher-level education systems with an innovative learning experience. By developing a
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsWork From Home (Online Teaching)
- Eligibility: Be a citizen of a country where English is the first language(USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, England), Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, 2-year career as a full-time English teacher- Contract Period: Sep.01.2020.~Feb.28,2China
Requirements for candidates: - Hold bachelor degree or higher education majoring in Mathematics or related fields - Have at least 1 year Math teaching experience - Open to nationalities but must speak English at idiomatic level with neutral and clear accent - In Thailand now and can start immediThailand
1. Requirements - Open to nationalities, speak English at Idiomatic level, with clear and neutral accent - Hold a University degree - Have teaching certificate is a plus point - In Vietnam now and can start working immediately 2. Position details - Students: Primary to High school studentsVietnam
We are looking for 2 Homeroom teachers for International Kindergarten in Bangkok. Following are the requirements: – Educational background: Hold University degree or higher education, open to any fields – Prefer candidates with former teaching experience – Love working with kids – In Thailand noThailand
Who are we looking for? 1 HUMANITY teacher who meets the following requirements: – Hold BA degree in Humanities or relevant majors – Have at least 1 year teaching experience at relevant position – Nationalities: USA, UK, SA, CA, AU. – Love teaching with kids – Be able to start in the late AuguMalaysia
We are looking for a teacher who loves working with very young children. From Monday to Friday. Good environment. The school is in the centre of the town. Free accomodation.Italy
Bangkok Private Kindergarten is looking for a Homeroom teacher. 65,000 THB/Month. Requirements for candidates - Hold BA degree or higher major in Education/Early Childhood Education - Have at least 1 year experience at relevant position - Loves working with Kids - Natives from English speakinThailand
II. Requirements: 1. Native English speakers only with standard English pronunciation and intonation. 2. Teaching qualification(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate) 3. Bachelor’s degree or above. 4. One year above teaching experience as a teacher in a school. 5. Passion for teaching. 6. Excellent cChina
We are looking for a native speaker teacher. please send your resume with photo Paju, start from March 2, elementary since Jan 3,2011 Location: Paju,Kyunggido since Jan. 1, 2011 Teacher:1 Nationality :US,CA,UK ,AUS,Irish,NZ Start date:May 1,2020Salary: 2.1~2.3 million won depending on experienKorea, South
You will be placed in smaller cities or towns in China , so that you can immerse yourself in pure Chinese culture and experience more , which makes your 4 month more colorful and meaningful . During the 4 month period , school offers you free accommodation ( either dorm or apartment , with access tChina
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 25 May. 2020
China 10 Jun. 2020
China 28 Jul. 2020
China 28 Jul. 2020
China 28 Jul. 2020
China 28 Jul. 2020