APPLY HERE: https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/job/L9m3p8G168/
DaDaABC is an online ESL company serving children in China. This innovative Language School offers online English instruction to young learners ages 4 to 16, using our own web-based educational platform. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference.
Compensation: $20 - 27/hr depending on qualifications (plus many incentives and bonus opportunities)
Contract: 6 or 12 months
Working hrs/week: up to 30
Starting Date: Immediately upon hire
Teaching Time: Willingness to commit to a regular weekly schedule and to teach at least 4 hours within the following timetable...
* Monday through Friday 6:00 - 9:10 pm (Beijing time)
* Saturday and Sunday 10:04 am - 12:10 pm; 2:00 - 4:06 pm; 6:00 - 9:10 pm (Beijing time)
* Many more time slots are open during winter and summer breaks as well as other times throughout the school year.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree
- Have experience working with kids
- Stable Internet connection
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification (preferred but not required)
The benefits of joining DaDaABC:
* Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good Internet connection.
* We provide the teaching materials so no lesson planning or grading is required.
* Stable income each month. We will sign fixed-time labor contracts with teachers. You will get payment during your contract hours even if classes get cancelled.
* Flexibility with regard to taking leave/time off
* Build lasting bonds with students. The difference between other online English teaching companies and DaDaABC is that DaDaABC teachers have regular students, rather than new and different students for each class. Therefore, our teachers and their students can foster strong friendships and experience accelerated learning outcomes.
HOW TO APPLY? Click here : https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/job/L9m3p8G168/
https://data.dadaabc.com/skin/teacherJob/dome.mp4 (video introduction)
About us Founded in 2013, DaDaABC is the most innovative online English training institution in Chi
Company Information Name: International Institution of Education (i2) Nature: Chinese-foreign Joint Current Position: Guiyang branch Programs: Language learning NO. of Campuses: 89+ NO. of Foreign Staff: 600+ NO. of Customers: 10,000+Job description 1.Job title: English Teacher; 2.Provide EnChina
• teach English to students aged 3-12 • most classes have 10-12 students • evaluate student progress and provide ongoing guidance for improvement • revise or develop the previous courses • participate in the school’s staff meetings and various activities on working days • 40 hours/week, 2 daysChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
URGENT requirement for a Primary School English Teacher for an International School. Job Type: Full timeJob Location: ShanghaiResponsibilities:The ideal candidates will have the passion and skills to create a learning environment that challenges students to achieve at high levels. We welcome experieChina
A training center in Xinyi City, Xuzhou is looking for a qualified native female ESL teacher to join their school. The ideal candidate will receive a salary ranging from 20-22K depending on experience. An apartment will also be provided, with water, electricity and internet expenses paid for! All stChina
English Language Learning Center in Hebei, Tangshan is looking for a foreign teacher to join their team! The ideal candidate needs to provide a rich teaching experience for students and possess a good sense of humor in the classroom. Working schedule is from Wednesday to Friday,with up to 24 classesChina
A school in Zhangjiakou, Hebei Province is looking for a teacher to start IMMEDIATELY! This city will host the 2020 Winter Olympics, and is a great city filled with tradition and culture. All the details are outlined below. Details of the position: - Native speaker from UK, US, Canada, or SouthChina
Qualified teacher who is caring and full ofenergy needed for a school in Shanghai, Fengxian District. The teacher needs a Bachelors degree (or above) and should have experience teaching young learners.The successful candidate will receive a salary between 15-22K, plus accommodation. Working visa wilChina
ESL teaching positions for NATIVE SPEAKERS available in an international Kindergarten. Motivate young learners and improve their language comprehension. The school is located in the downtown of Chengdu (Sichuan province)Compensations: - From 11000 to 13000 RMB regarding your qualifications- HousingChina
CENTRAL INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION is seeking qualified native speakers to join our team on a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate would possess a recognized teaching certificate or equivalent experience; a flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developIndonesia
A training center in Tongxiang, Jiaxing City, Zhejiang Province is looking for a qualified native or non-native (withclear pronunciation) ESL teacher to join their team! The salary ranges from 12k-20k depending on background and experience. An apartment will also beprovided by the school, along withChina
Position: School teachersThe following positions are open for native English speakers in one of the best private schools in Bahrain.1. English teacher (Y4/5, Y7, English Social Studies)2. Science (Y5, Primary/Middle, Physics, Chemistry, Biology)3. Mathematics ( Y5, IGCSE)4. Classroom teachers (Y1,2Bahrain
China 08 Feb. 2018
China 08 Feb. 2018
China 29 Mar. 2018
Vietnam 29 Mar. 2018
Canada 29 Mar. 2018
China 29 Mar. 2018