APPLY HERE: https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/job/L9m3p8G168/
DaDaABC is an online ESL company serving children in China. This innovative Language School offers online English instruction to young learners ages 4 to 16, using our own web-based educational platform. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference.
Compensation: $20 - 27/hr depending on qualifications (plus many incentives and bonus opportunities)
Contract: 6 or 12 months
Working hrs/week: up to 30
Starting Date: Immediately upon hire
Teaching Time: Willingness to commit to a regular weekly schedule and to teach at least 4 hours within the following timetable...
* Monday through Friday 6:00 - 9:10 pm (Beijing time)
* Saturday and Sunday 10:04 am - 12:10 pm; 2:00 - 4:06 pm; 6:00 - 9:10 pm (Beijing time)
* Many more time slots are open during winter and summer breaks as well as other times throughout the school year.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree
- Have experience working with kids
- Stable Internet connection
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification (preferred but not required)
The benefits of joining DaDaABC:
* Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good Internet connection.
* We provide the teaching materials so no lesson planning or grading is required.
* Stable income each month. We will sign fixed-time labor contracts with teachers. You will get payment during your contract hours even if classes get cancelled.
* Flexibility with regard to taking leave/time off
* Build lasting bonds with students. The difference between other online English teaching companies and DaDaABC is that DaDaABC teachers have regular students, rather than new and different students for each class. Therefore, our teachers and their students can foster strong friendships and experience accelerated learning outcomes.
HOW TO APPLY? Click here : https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/job/L9m3p8G168/
https://data.dadaabc.com/skin/teacherJob/dome.mp4 (video introduction)
About us Founded in 2013, DaDaABC is the most innovative online English training institution in Chi
Do you want to teach English in Spain next academic year? Become a Language and Cultural ambassador in Madrid. ConversaSpain cooperates with public schools in different locations across Spain, to help the English department improve the language skills of their students and staff. IMPORTANT DATES:Spain
Associate Director of Studies Are you an experienced teacher looking to take the next step in your career? We are working with a leading language school with multiple centers across China. They are now looking to hire experienced teachers to become Associate Director of Studies. This is a seniorChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Spain 03 Jul. 2018
China 13 Jul. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018