Looking for a fun and professional online teaching position with a stable income? Look no further! At 51Talk, we believe that teaching should be as enjoyable as it is rewarding, and by putting you in control of your own virtual classroom, we bring this opportunity right into the comfort of your own home.
We are looking for motivated, go-getter individuals with teaching experience under their belts. As an independent contractor, you’ll teach Chinese children under 12 using 51Talk’s platform and curriculum - no lesson planning required!
51Talk was founded in 2011, and since then has expanded globally. As the first online Chinese education company to go public on the New York Stock Exchange, 51Talk continues to make headlines with its strategic partnerships across the academic world, including: Highlights, Pearson, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, And the American International School of Utah.
Our founder Jack built 51Talk with an inspiring mission: love and empower every child. 51Talk is looking for motivated, engaging teachers to give Chinese children fun and fruitful learning experiences. Together, we will forge a bright future for the next generation of young learners in China.
• The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
• The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45-minute class, plus performance based bonuses
• The curriculum: U.S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
• The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
• The place: Conveniently teach from your own home - no commute!
• The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset - we provide the rest
• The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
• The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students.
• BA degree or higher
• Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
• Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
• Desire to engage and inspire young learners
• At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL, TEFL, etc. (Preferred)
• ESL experience (Preferred)
• Contract type: Independent contractor
• Start date: Immediately
• Contract term: 1 year
• Payment details: Teachers are paid through their choice of PayPal or bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work
• Hours: Lesson times must be during our peak hours on:
EST: 6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
CST: 5:00 AM - 9:00 AM
MST: 4:00 AM - 8:00 AM
PST: 3:00 AM - 7:00 AM
Hawaii: 1:00 AM - 5:00 AM
EST: 9:00 PM - 10:00 AM
CST: 8:00 PM - 9:00 AM
MST: 7:00 PM - 8:00 AM
PST: 6:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Hawaii: 4:00 PM - 5:00 AM
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers to earn a stable income while positively impacting multiple students with each class.
Learn About Us From Our Teachers:
Teacher Kelly Carson: https://youtu.be/wyU6r-14K1g
Teacher Catherine Becka: https://youtu.be/TxO02zwL7Ks
Teacher Laura: https://youtu.be/2DLKykoLYnA
Check us Out on Social Media
How to Apply:
Please follow this link to apply now:
51Talk was founded in 2011, and since then has expanded globally. As the first online Chinese educa
Want to travel the world, develop your teaching career and interested in exploring other areas in the international education? Here are services what we can provide in China for expats such as: - Finding an English teaching job for teachers from all over the world; - Coaching class for teChina
刘晓杰写Zhengzhou, China￼Henan zhengzhou has a long history and is an important birthplace of Chinese nation and Chinese civilization. With a splendid culture, outstanding people and famous people, it is an important birthplace of Chinese surnames. With abundant resources and a large population, it is CChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
China 08 Jun. 2018
China 29 Jun. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018