As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are teachers that, once class time rolls around, students cheer because you will be their teacher for the day. Educators that are open to new knowledge and feedback are sure to succeed. Last but not least, we are looking for those teachers that are a pleasure to work with.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
-CNY 16,000-20,000 base salary depends on location & background
- Monthly & quarterly bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for working (Z) Visa application.
- Full coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical
- Up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- You get to choose where to live! We provide the assistance with finding accommodation.
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended.
- New hire training, plus ongoing seminars and workshops
- Career development opportunities.
- Possible relocation to new city, center or country
- Student and staff referral bonus system
- Airport Pickup
1. A passport from an English Native Speaking country (United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UnitedKingdom, South Africa, Ireland)
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (or similar)
4. 24 months full-time English teaching experience is a plus
5. No criminal history
6. Willing to work weekends
Some articles writted by ESL Teachers from WSE China for your reference:
1) "A day in the life of living in Beijing "
2) "Where I Teach - Beijing" by Sheena
3) "5 top places to visit in Hangzhou" by Jonathan
4) "Tales from Broken Bridge" by McKenzie,
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients around the world. Our proprietary and innovative Wall Street English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers. They learn through our highly effective blended learning program.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
We are looking for Full-time ESL, TEFL, Tesol, Celta Mathematics and ICT Teachers in Our School urgently because U.A.E Government will be Reopening Schools soon.Starting date: July/August 2020Requirements:- Native and Non Native Teacher- BA Degree- CV- Police Clearance- 30 to 60 seconds self introduUnited Arab Emirates
COREnglish is one of the leading Global Online Education Specialists and Recruitment Sourcing for schools all over Asia. We are looking for responsible, committed and available teachers that are not looking for a short time gig. We need teachers to be with their students for years so you can share yWork From Home (Online Teaching)
-location: All cities of China, mostly in Beijing ChaoYang and Haidian, ten centers all in good locations, nearby the subway;-school:We have two kinds of schools, one is kindergarten, one is language center, all modern with good facilities, electronic white board, new and clean.-Working schedule: FoChina
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsWork From Home (Online Teaching)
High-end new and clean kindergarten!Hiring natives who can get a work visa. Preferably female to balance the current foreign teacher ratio.Requirements – Able to start asap or August 2020 intake – Teaching Certification in the home country or related studies (e.g. TESOL/ TEFL) – Native English SpeakChina
Responsibility:-Delivering well planned oral-English lessons to build students' confidence in oral English-Encourage children to practice spoken English-Provide student feedback-Maximum lessons: 18 classes(40 mins per class)What We Provide-Hosing allowance 3,000 RMB per month or furnished accommodatChina
We are looking for instructors who are dynamic, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible. Instructors are expected to teach 20-30 hours a week plus extra-curricular and commission work such as accreditation, testing, and material design. We offer a type contract and a salary within reasonable bounds ofTurkey
.......... International & Public school......西安xian, ( primary school)：18k + free housing, less teaching hour and office hour, native, female preferred ,apply work visa, asap佛山foshan: ( kindergarten+ primary school)：15-20k + free housing, native speakers, transfer work visa, May/ September重庆China
1-StopEdu is hiring AM and PM shift online ESL teachers to teach Korean adults and children 1on1. Most of the classes are on Skype and textbooks are provided. You must be a native speaker, hold a Bachelor's Degree, have US/UK/Canadian citizenship, and a landline. The hours are 07:00-10:00 AM KST andWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Hi! We are ‘Nadalie’ and we are looking for private English tutors! Nadalie is a platform that connects all freelance English tutors worldwide to our students in Korea. We offer the online teaching tool designed to make the exchange of online lessons super easy and effective for both studentsSouth Korea
Position: • Full Time ESL Teacher • Start time: September 1st, 2020. Location: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China Class size: • 24 students Age Group: • 6-12 years old Teacher Requirements: • Native English Speakers / Non-Natives English Speakers with no discernable accent • BachelorChina
We are looking for English Teacher STARTING in August 2020. Following is the detail: Salary: 18,000 RMB/month - 20,000 RMB Medical Insurance provided Daily meals provided Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid Paid winter holiday (1 year contract) Legal working visa provided Flight reiChina
United Arab Emirates 28 May. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 13 Oct. 2019
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 04 Jun. 2020
China 04 Jun. 2020
South Korea 04 Jun. 2020
China 26 May. 2020