Work location: Home-based
– Teach conversational English to adults following provided lesson plans.
– Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
- Work anywhere with stable Internet connection
- Full supports (curriculum, lesson plan, teaching assistant, etc.)
- Flexible teaching schedule based on personal plans: Picking your preferable working hours (8AM – 11PM GMT+7)
- Various number of classes to choose from.
– Be a Native level English speaker.
– Confident in verbal English communication
– Have the stable, high-speed (at least 2 MB) Internet connection and good sound capabilities with audio headset
– Bachelor’s degree or preferably have TESOL/CELTA/TEFL
– Be a punctual, responsible person.
4. APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested applicants please attach below documents when apply via this website
- CV/ Resume
- Degree/ Teaching Certificate (if any)
- Profile picture.
First come, first serve.
Topica Edtech Group is a leading online education provider in South East Asia. Topica Uni cooperates
Job Summary Zhanjiang Real English Academy is a professionally run, joint Sino-Western managed, English language training school in south China’s Guangdong Province. Established in 2012, we have just moved into a new campus and are rapidly expanding our programs. We seek motivated, eager, and ambitChina
Description Job description1. Job title: English Teacher;2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly) ;3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities;4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop and do paper work required;5. Handle all class sizes from 1 on 1 toChina
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for a position at an excellent school in Taiwan? TEACHING REQUIREMENTS： Education degree: BA with valid TEFL/TESOL required National Background Check from your home country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK and the US) ********Taiwan
Looking for English native speakers from South Africa, USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Canada to teach in China. BA Degree is a necessary with experience. Must not be over 45 years old. If you don't have a TEFL, it's not a big problem, you can take the online TEFL course to get a certificaChina
Position: Listening and speaking teacher Esl TeacherLocation: University, High school, Middle school, Primary school, kindergartenCity: China city like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and other middle cities.Duration: 1 year contract (could be renewed)Number of Classes: around 22-40classes pChina
Description Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for a native English language teacher to join our family at our Alam Sutera centre in Tangerang, West Java. The successful applicant will find him/herself working as the only native teacher in the centre (although part of a nationalIndonesia
Main Responsibilities:- Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12- Applying electronic media and host institution developed courseware to teach English effectively and efficiently- Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement- Participate in eChina
Working content:1. Teaching kids English 2. 40 hours per week, including office time ,prepare the teaching plan and materials for every class3. Occasional attendance for some special activities,and some participation in professional development opportunity,such as training ,meeting etc.Class ScheduChina
Job brief We are looking for Recently undergraduates that wants to become Teachers to encourage growth of the children in our school. Teachers will teach and students while also motivating them to think critically and exercise their imagination. We are located in Potrerillos CortesHonduras
Tutors teach English for 8 hours a week to all the family members. Plenty of free time to visit the area and look for a paid job. Mother tongue teachers are in high demand in this area, therefore tutors are likely to find a job as an English teacher/teacher's assistant in schools or associations.Italy
1.Native English speaker from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland,New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK2.Bachelor: yes3.TEFL/TESOL or related teaching certificate4.Non- criminal: yes5.Must be between 22-55 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with studentsWant to find more? Please apChina
● Starting January 2018● Taoyuan public schools, Taiwan● one year, renewable contract● G1 – 6 or G7 – 9● Mon-Fri ; 8 hours/day● 25 – 40 students● Curriculum: ESL● Salary : start from NT$ 62,720/month (Bachelor), NT$ 69,965/month (Masters), NT$ 73,025/month (Doctoral) [depends on teacher's educatioTaiwan
China 16 Dec. 2017
China 11 Sep. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
China 17 Dec. 2017
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 17 Dec. 2017
Vietnam 16 Dec. 2017