FREE 150h TEFL – Teach Abroad in China 2019
• Program Introduction
Based in Hangzhou, China. Echo Education is the market leader in recruiting and training American & British university graduates for English teaching positions across China.
The company focuses on new and inexperienced English teachers often entering the ESL environment for the first time. The organisation invests heavily in every new teacher offering FREE TEFL certification and a comprehensive orientation package. Echo Education has provided an invaluable support network for new teachers transitioning to China since 2007. As one of the top three companies authorized by the Chinese government SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affair P.R.China), Echo Education has successfully hired and placed hundreds of foreign teachers to teach oral English and other subjects in hundreds of cities in China. The choice of workplace can range from kindergartens, public primary schools, and public high schools, to colleges or universities.
Echo Education, your reliable partner to create a better future for the world and the kids!
• Program Highlights
• Free TEFL Certificate： Classroom Management Course; TEFL Essential Skill Course; Lexis & Phonology Course; Grammar Course etc.
• Specially Selected cities and schools by Echo Team to make sure teachers' good experience in China
• Free work visa application assistance, Orientation and training
• OFFLINE CLASSROOM TRAINING: Grammar Refresher -SLA/ Lesson Planning; Classroom Management, Research-based techniques; Unit Planning Assessments; Evaluation Criteria and Methods; Unpacking Criteria; Orientation
China: Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Ningbo, Beijing, etc.
• Program Duration
11 months or 22 months
• Participation Guidelines
English Native speakers from American, European, Canadian, Australian, British, Irish (visa requirement)
• Salary & Compensation
Starting Salary: 10,000(£1131.00)-12000 CNY per month (plus bonuses)
Accommodation: Rent free housing or housing allowance
Flight Allowance: 6,000 CNY (£680)
Students Ages: 3-12 years
Food: Free lunch (breakfast and dinner is also often included)
Free Airport Pickup at Xiaoshan international airport in Hangzhou
• Language Skills Required
• Experience Required
• Application Procedures
• CV/Resume sent to Echo HR: email@example.com
• Video Interview
Meeting at our headquater.
Teachers sharing experiences during the ...
Attending Chinese Tea culture sharing ac...
New teachers in academic training.
Attending orientation at the headquater.