Our employment information is as follows:
You must be:
1. A native English speaker with good pronunciation and a bachelor's degree or above.
2. Outgoing, easy-going, kind-hearted, hardworking, and good at dealing with children.
3. Experienced and passionate about teaching children, articulate, and adept at organizing students and arousing their enthusiasm in studying.
4. You must have teaching skills and the ability to control the class. You must be good at communicating with students.
5. Those that hold TEFL certificates are given priority.
1. Compile and prepare teaching contents in time and finish related teaching tasks as required.
2. Collaborate closely with other teachers, contributing to a pleasant teaching environment, and making preparations for related training materials and methods.
3. Pay attention to students and adjust instructional strategies on time, if needed.
4. Give parents feedback about their children’s performance in school and encourage them to supervise students studying at home.
5. Teach children aged from 3 to 12.
Airfare allowance: 8000 RMB
Insurance: Paid by the school
Apartment: Provided by the school
Utilities: Paid by the school
Meals offered: Yes
Overtime allowance: 150RMB/hour
Holidays: 12 days per year
Paid holidays: Yes
Visa: Work visa
Please note that we are a school located in Jiaxing, but we work in collaboration with Scholastic schools in other cities in China. To learn more about our company and location, check out our profile.
Scholastic was founded in 1920 as a single classroom magazine. Today, Scholastic books and education
About Promotion English: Promotion English education school is located in the Hebei province of China. We have recently just expanded to broaden our path of education and now have an office in St Charles, Missouri. By joining us as an ESL tutor, you will be matched, 1-on-1, with Chinese students anUnited States of America
Come teach in beautiful central Mexico. Perfect for newly certified teachers who want to make Mexico the first step on their international journey. 4 - 6 month contracts (Aug - Dec, Jan - April , May - Aug). * 25 hours/week * Monday - Friday (NEVER weekends) * Monthly stipend * Housing (withMexico
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
Job Description: To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the releChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
United States of America 30 May. 2018
Mexico 12 Jun. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018