Our teachers benefit from monthly professional development sessions which are specifically targeted to help them improve the teaching and learning experience.
The Schools Elite Senior Teacher (ST) is contracted to work a 40-hour week on-site, over a 5-day week. Presence at the school will be reduced proportionally on weeks containing Annual Leave, Sick Leave or Public Holidays. Exceptional arrangements for work at any other location, including those outside of Hanoi, will be discussed and agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
Contact hours are usually capped at 10 hours per week, which is equivalent to five mornings or afternoons, unless exceptional. Teaching hours may be scheduled anytime between 7.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and the ST will not be scheduled to work on Saturday or Sunday unless special marketing events relevant to the program are planned.
In addition to contact hours detailed above, the ST is responsible for providing assistance with non-teaching duties, of which the main areas are outlined below. Under the direction of the Schools Elite Academic Coordinator (AC), the ST is tasked with helping to facilitate the development and piloting of Schools Elite’s English for Kindergarten program. This includes, but is not limited to, assuring teacher and student resources are available during the period covered in the contract. These duties reflect a general responsibility for the development, overview and improvement of the Schools Elite Program [e.g. pacing guides, assessment tools & resources as appropriate]. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
ST Roles and Responsibilities:
• Pastoral care (face time with teachers at their local centre where they plan).
• Creation of assessment forms and tools for Kindergarten students, under the guidance and standardisation of the BOM.
• Resource creation, program revision and course development of the English for Kindergarten program.
• Help in the creation and implementation of workshops and other teacher training.
• Act as liaison between teachers and other Schools Elite management/staff.
• Help the AC to solve problems and teacher complaints. This involves school/parents complaints about teachers and teacher complaints about schools.
• Conduct observations of teachers in their local area.
• Emergency cover (they should be available in the mornings for this)
• Act as Schools Elite Academic Marketing- Liaison to attend and help organize special events at current and potential partner schools (Kindergartens) such as, assemblies, Christmas parties, and Teacher’s Day celebrations, School Opening and Closing events.
• Act as Schools Elite Academic Trainer to provide training/workshops to teachers of the partner schools or in local districts on teaching Kindergarten students.
• Involved in direct sales’ activities (creating and conducting Kindy demo lessons and activities).
• Assist the AC in inductions for new teachers and TAs.
• Help with the management of Schools Elite resources.
• You must be a native-level English speaker
• A degree (in any field)
• CELTA, TEFL or TESOL (with an observed classroom practicum)
• Experience in managing a VYL programme and teachers in the programme is preferred.
• At least 2 years teaching experience in VYL. Working experience in the local market is preferred.
• Experience in course development, project management especially in VYL projects.
• Long-term commitment to work in Vietnam.
• You must have a police check from your home country/country of most recent residence (as applicable)
Salary & Benefits
• Monday to Friday daytime working only. No weekends or evening classes.
• Competitive monthly salary
• Contract completion bonus
• Severance payment (equal to ½ month salary)
• Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4.2 million VND and for Overseas Hires up to 10.5 million VND
• Visa Reimbursement
• Paid holiday, Sick leave and paid Vietnamese Public Holidays PLUS Christmas Day
• Private Health Care (company pays 50%)
• Vietnamese State Health Insurance (company pays 50%)
• Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV(except for document authentication)
• Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank (HSBC)
• Mobile phone allowance
• Taxi card
• Salary paid by bank transfer
• Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
• Professional development and career progression opportunities
Schools Elite is an arm of Language Link, a reputable global provider of English Language instructi
The Work Teach 1-on-4 online full immersion English language and content classes Teach children aged 5-10 Engage students in the 55-mins class Available work time: 6pm-9pm(Mon-Fri) & 2pm-9pm(Sat) Opportunity Details Contract type: Independent contractor Contract term: 1 year StartChina
Job Opening in Shandong Province, China---------- This position is open to native ESL teachers for our kids (3-12 years old) asap. Welcome outgoing and energetic individuals to fill our vacancy in Jinan, Shandong Province, China. This program places teachers in international school teaching studenChina
Salary and Benefits: - Basic Salary: 14,000RMB/month (before tax) - Housing Allowance: 3,000RMB/month (for a single person), 3,500RMB/month (with families) - Incentive Pay: 500RMB/year (500RMB for the first year, 500RMB will be added each year to the maximum of 2,500RMB) - Qualification AllowancChina
Jianggan District Downtown Hangzhou Middle SchoolJianggan is the new financial area of Hangzhou with high-end infrastructure showcasing the regional headquarters of many Fortune 500 companies. Our school is held in high regard, with many Chinese families purchasing property in the area in order forChina
** WHO DOES NOT WANT TO COME AND GET AN EXPERIENCED IN SUCH A STUNNING CITY ** Dear Native English Teachers, Queen Mary Foreign Language Center is currently looking for more than three (3) native English teachers to fill positions in Vietnam. Our main center is, surrounded by many stunning vieVietnam
Start a new adventure in China! Or refer people and get up $200 per person. Xuebang Education Company • Location? Guanghualu SOHO 3Q, Beijing • Who do we need? English Native speakers from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. BA Degree and TEFL/TESOL preferred.China
With many years experience in the recruitment industry, Sunny Education focuses on providing recruitment and consultancy services to public and private schools in the education space. Our company currently work with schools, academies, universities, local authorities, ministries and a wide range ofChina
Assumption offers: Starting salary: 30.000 Baht (Yearly salary increase of 3000 Baht). Paid holidays (March-April-May / October / Christmas holidays) Options for extra income: Teaching the 8th period (15.30-16.30). It is also possible to teach private classes in school after school hours. AfThailand
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! . Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for moThailand
Native or “NON-Native” english teacher needed (non native only from European countries) ,Location:All around China start date => ASAPSalary => 15-20K for NATIVE and 12-13K for NON-Native=> Non-Native only from European countries.Salary and benefits:=> 1) Salary:a) NATIVE speakers => 1China
We are seeking an innovative Secondary School teacher to join our school. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional The position will involve teaching students from 7 to 11 grade and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities. The applicant will be aCosta Rica
Full time teaching position in Huesca, Spain from September 2018 to June 2019. We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic teacher specializing in middle and high school level for a private home school teaching position in Huesca, Spain. We are an American/Spanish family with five childrenSpain
China 26 Dec. 2017
China 08 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018
Mexico 23 Jan. 2018
Taiwan 23 Jan. 2018
Spain 23 Jan. 2018