Our teachers benefit from monthly professional development sessions which are specifically targeted to help them improve the teaching and learning experience.
The Schools Elite Senior Teacher (ST) is contracted to work a 40-hour week on-site, over a 5-day week. Presence at the school will be reduced proportionally on weeks containing Annual Leave, Sick Leave or Public Holidays. Exceptional arrangements for work at any other location, including those outside of Hanoi, will be discussed and agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
Contact hours are usually capped at 10 hours per week, which is equivalent to five mornings or afternoons, unless exceptional. Teaching hours may be scheduled anytime between 7.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and the ST will not be scheduled to work on Saturday or Sunday unless special marketing events relevant to the program are planned.
In addition to contact hours detailed above, the ST is responsible for providing assistance with non-teaching duties, of which the main areas are outlined below. Under the direction of the Schools Elite Academic Coordinator (AC), the ST is tasked with helping to facilitate the development and piloting of Schools Elite’s English for Kindergarten program. This includes, but is not limited to, assuring teacher and student resources are available during the period covered in the contract. These duties reflect a general responsibility for the development, overview and improvement of the Schools Elite Program [e.g. pacing guides, assessment tools & resources as appropriate]. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
ST Roles and Responsibilities:
• Pastoral care (face time with teachers at their local centre where they plan).
• Creation of assessment forms and tools for Kindergarten students, under the guidance and standardisation of the BOM.
• Resource creation, program revision and course development of the English for Kindergarten program.
• Help in the creation and implementation of workshops and other teacher training.
• Act as liaison between teachers and other Schools Elite management/staff.
• Help the AC to solve problems and teacher complaints. This involves school/parents complaints about teachers and teacher complaints about schools.
• Conduct observations of teachers in their local area.
• Emergency cover (they should be available in the mornings for this)
• Act as Schools Elite Academic Marketing- Liaison to attend and help organize special events at current and potential partner schools (Kindergartens) such as, assemblies, Christmas parties, and Teacher’s Day celebrations, School Opening and Closing events.
• Act as Schools Elite Academic Trainer to provide training/workshops to teachers of the partner schools or in local districts on teaching Kindergarten students.
• Involved in direct sales’ activities (creating and conducting Kindy demo lessons and activities).
• Assist the AC in inductions for new teachers and TAs.
• Help with the management of Schools Elite resources.
• You must be a native-level English speaker
• A degree (in any field)
• CELTA, TEFL or TESOL (with an observed classroom practicum)
• Experience in managing a VYL programme and teachers in the programme is preferred.
• At least 2 years teaching experience in VYL. Working experience in the local market is preferred.
• Experience in course development, project management especially in VYL projects.
• Long-term commitment to work in Vietnam.
• You must have a police check from your home country/country of most recent residence (as applicable)
Salary & Benefits
• Monday to Friday daytime working only. No weekends or evening classes.
• Competitive monthly salary
• Contract completion bonus
• Severance payment (equal to ½ month salary)
• Visa-Run flight reimbursement for Local Hires of up to 4.2 million VND and for Overseas Hires up to 10.5 million VND
• Visa Reimbursement
• Paid holiday, Sick leave and paid Vietnamese Public Holidays PLUS Christmas Day
• Private Health Care (company pays 50%)
• Vietnamese State Health Insurance (company pays 50%)
• Visa and Work Permit sponsorship fully provided and paid for by LLV(except for document authentication)
• Assistance in setting up a local bank account with an international bank (HSBC)
• Mobile phone allowance
• Taxi card
• Salary paid by bank transfer
• Welfare team support, with 24/7 emergency assistance
• Professional development and career progression opportunities
Schools Elite is an arm of Language Link, a reputable global provider of English Language instructi
[Job description] - Teacher smaller classes in a school equipped with latest technology - Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching - Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary - Maintain student and class records - Assist in the placement tChina
Top Notch ESL is an experienced recruiting agency that has successfully arranged placements in China for thousands of teachers from all over the world in China and is still assisting more teachers in securing ideal teaching jobs. We strive to provide our teachers with working opportunities with greaChina
We are looking to hire a TESOL/TEFL Tutor or Trainer for our TESOL/TEFL students. You will not be teaching English. You will be assisting TESOL & TEFL students with questions they have about our course and the content. You will also be grading student work and providing feedback.You will have aWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
Looking to fill up those unbooked slots? Join us at Weisi subject English, a rapidly growing company dedicated towards improving English fluency of young learners in China through our personalized multi method approach which is based on the Common Core State education Standards (Common Core State StChina
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
China 19 Jul. 2018
China 28 Jun. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018