Starting Date: March 2017.
‰Û¢ Candidate must possess BA degree (MA preferred) in English, or in any related field from a recognized university.
‰Û¢ Possess English language teaching certification CELTA (preferred), TESOL, TEFL or equivalent.
‰Û¢ Positions open to native speakers with US, Canadian, British, Australian and New Zealand passport holders, and non-native speakers with IELTS Band 7 and above.
Note: Candidates with PhD are highly encouraged to apply.
‰Û¢ Candidates must have a proven familiarity with all aspects of active learning and learner-centred methodologies. The ideal candidate should have excellent classroom management skills in facilitating group work and autonomous learning.
‰Û¢ Possess professional knowledge of curriculum development or good record of professional experience with evidence of coaching, mentoring and academic management.
‰Û¢ Possess high quality of presentation skills
‰Û¢ Demonstrate links to relevant external organisations in ESL / EFL profession (Optional)
Compensation / Benefits Offered
‰Û¢ Competitive local salary of 5,000-7,000 RM/month (depending on qualifications).
‰Û¢ Holidays: All state and national holidays, plus 30 additional leave days, plus paid sick leave.
‰Û¢ Work permit and visa provided: Paid and arranged after arrival. Candidates may need to do visa run while waiting for teaching permit and visa approval by Malaysian Immigration's Authorities.
‰Û¢ Flights: Round trip airfare reimbursement provided upon completion of contract.
‰Û¢ Housing and transport: Shared housing is provided for the first 2 months and shared use of college car for transport.
‰Û¢ MEDICAL BENEFITS:
1) Medical expenses would cover consultant fees and medicines from all private clinics and hospitals in Malaysia. The privilege is given to employee and his / her spouse and their children, which does not exceed RM 600 per year for medical & RM 200 for dental treatment, the latter for the employee only.
2) KYP will issue Guarantee Letter to pay for all medical expenses and medicines from all government hospitals in Malaysia, with certain exclusions as per mentioned in the Employee Handbook.
‰Û¢ To teach prescribed syllabus, conduct scholarly activities and contribute to research based academic development.
‰Û¢ To achieve school‰Ûªs / faculty‰Ûªs objectives in students recruitment, retention and achievement of its business development.
‰Û¢ To contribute to the school / faculty or committees as requested by Deans and Management Team
‰Û¢ Assessing students‰Ûª coursework and setting and marking examinations and other assessment
‰Û¢ Monitoring students‰Ûª progress, achievement and attendance
‰Û¢ Participate in student affairs activities
‰Û¢ Participate in marketing activities
‰Û¢ Willing to be available occasional weekends and evenings
‰Û¢ Positions will also involve assisting with trainings non-EFL faculty members in teaching and learning methodologies.
1. To formulate the English Development programs that will be in line with achieving an English medium college.
2. To coordinate and conduct meetings and workshops with the objective of getting students and lecturers‰Ûª involvement.
3. To ensure that proficiency among lecturers from various disciplines are attained and achieved via specific assessments.
4. To assist and administer the smooth running of various clubs formed by students as part of their community project.
5. To conduct and coach various levels of academic skills required by students pertaining to the Bridge Enrichment program.
6. To enhance the capability and credibility of lecturers in producing enriching and engaging sessions with students.
7. To develop the expertise among academicians and students through a variety of workshops, seminars and panel discussion in bringing out the essence of professional trainers.
8. To guide and groom students in the peer-tutoring program.
9. To organize extra-curricular events that includes movie nights, game nights or quiz shows.
10. To have the discretion of carrying out other assignments and activities elsewhere with the consent and approval of the college authorities.
11. To spearhead other projects with both government and non-governmental Organizations that will benefit the college.
12. To willfully carry out any other tasks required and instructed by the college.
Application with detailed resume, names of 2 referees, and advice on expected and current salaries are to be submitted no later than February 28, 2017.The final salary offered for this position will commensurate with the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
Position: Full Time Teacher Subjects: ESL, Arts, PE, Science, Music, Drama, etc. Start time: September 1st, 2020. Location: Zhuji, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China Class size: 40 students Age Group: 6-12 years old Teacher Requirements: Native English Speakers / Non-Natives EnChina
We are an online education provider that offers a thoughtful and comprehensive online solution for students in grades K-12. Our typical student is aged 6-17. Selected instructors will be able to work from home or anywhere you wish as long as you have good internet access, all classes are home basWork From Home (Online Teaching)
VVIP English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in 11 cities in China Company Brief Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing thChina
Looking for fun, friendly, and outgoing people with a keen interest in teaching young students. Our positions are available for immediate start.Students are aged from 2 to 12 years old and you will teach a maximum of 25 hours per week. Job description -Location:Tianhe District -Working time:China
POSITIONS FOR KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS IN GUANGZHOU. GREAT OFFER WITH NO OFFICE HOURS Positions: 3 Homeroom Teachers. School: Guangzhou Experimental Kindergarten Start date: August 2020 We are open to candidates OUTSIDE China. Grab this great opportunity now to start working once the border openChina
1. Detail of the Position Students: 2 - 6 years old Class size: 15 - 20 students/class Teaching assistant: 2 Chinese Homeroom Teachers supporting Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 2 days off on the weekend Working hours: 20 - 22 teaching hours/week, NO office hours Teaching curriculum provideChina
II. Requirements: 1. Native English speakers only with standard English pronunciation and intonation. 2. Teaching qualification(TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate) 3. Bachelor’s degree or above. 4. One year above teaching experience as a teacher in a school. 5. Passion for teaching. 6. Excellent cChina
We are looking for a native speaker teacher. please send your resume with photo Paju, start from March 2, elementary since Jan 3,2011 Location: Paju,Kyunggido since Jan. 1, 2011 Teacher:1 Nationality :US,CA,UK ,AUS,Irish,NZ Start date:May 1,2020Salary: 2.1~2.3 million won depending on experienKorea, South
You will be placed in smaller cities or towns in China , so that you can immerse yourself in pure Chinese culture and experience more , which makes your 4 month more colorful and meaningful . During the 4 month period , school offers you free accommodation ( either dorm or apartment , with access tChina
We're recruiting 15 native English teachers to teach in Hanoi*Job description: Teaching English to students at public/private schools (from September to May). Detail will be clarified during interview. Around 40 students/ class, age 6-15. Primary school or Secondary school. *Start date: candidates sVietnam
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
China 24 Jun. 2020
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 20 Jun. 2020
Italy 06 Jul. 2020
Thailand 06 Jul. 2020
China 01 Jul. 2020
China 22 Jun. 2020