Starting Date: March 2017.
‰Û¢ Candidate must possess BA degree (MA preferred) in English, or in any related field from a recognized university.
‰Û¢ Possess English language teaching certification CELTA (preferred), TESOL, TEFL or equivalent.
‰Û¢ Positions open to native speakers with US, Canadian, British, Australian and New Zealand passport holders, and non-native speakers with IELTS Band 7 and above.
Note: Candidates with PhD are highly encouraged to apply.
‰Û¢ Candidates must have a proven familiarity with all aspects of active learning and learner-centred methodologies. The ideal candidate should have excellent classroom management skills in facilitating group work and autonomous learning.
‰Û¢ Possess professional knowledge of curriculum development or good record of professional experience with evidence of coaching, mentoring and academic management.
‰Û¢ Possess high quality of presentation skills
‰Û¢ Demonstrate links to relevant external organisations in ESL / EFL profession (Optional)
Compensation / Benefits Offered
‰Û¢ Competitive local salary of 5,000-7,000 RM/month (depending on qualifications).
‰Û¢ Holidays: All state and national holidays, plus 30 additional leave days, plus paid sick leave.
‰Û¢ Work permit and visa provided: Paid and arranged after arrival. Candidates may need to do visa run while waiting for teaching permit and visa approval by Malaysian Immigration's Authorities.
‰Û¢ Flights: Round trip airfare reimbursement provided upon completion of contract.
‰Û¢ Housing and transport: Shared housing is provided for the first 2 months and shared use of college car for transport.
‰Û¢ MEDICAL BENEFITS:
1) Medical expenses would cover consultant fees and medicines from all private clinics and hospitals in Malaysia. The privilege is given to employee and his / her spouse and their children, which does not exceed RM 600 per year for medical & RM 200 for dental treatment, the latter for the employee only.
2) KYP will issue Guarantee Letter to pay for all medical expenses and medicines from all government hospitals in Malaysia, with certain exclusions as per mentioned in the Employee Handbook.
‰Û¢ To teach prescribed syllabus, conduct scholarly activities and contribute to research based academic development.
‰Û¢ To achieve school‰Ûªs / faculty‰Ûªs objectives in students recruitment, retention and achievement of its business development.
‰Û¢ To contribute to the school / faculty or committees as requested by Deans and Management Team
‰Û¢ Assessing students‰Ûª coursework and setting and marking examinations and other assessment
‰Û¢ Monitoring students‰Ûª progress, achievement and attendance
‰Û¢ Participate in student affairs activities
‰Û¢ Participate in marketing activities
‰Û¢ Willing to be available occasional weekends and evenings
‰Û¢ Positions will also involve assisting with trainings non-EFL faculty members in teaching and learning methodologies.
1. To formulate the English Development programs that will be in line with achieving an English medium college.
2. To coordinate and conduct meetings and workshops with the objective of getting students and lecturers‰Ûª involvement.
3. To ensure that proficiency among lecturers from various disciplines are attained and achieved via specific assessments.
4. To assist and administer the smooth running of various clubs formed by students as part of their community project.
5. To conduct and coach various levels of academic skills required by students pertaining to the Bridge Enrichment program.
6. To enhance the capability and credibility of lecturers in producing enriching and engaging sessions with students.
7. To develop the expertise among academicians and students through a variety of workshops, seminars and panel discussion in bringing out the essence of professional trainers.
8. To guide and groom students in the peer-tutoring program.
9. To organize extra-curricular events that includes movie nights, game nights or quiz shows.
10. To have the discretion of carrying out other assignments and activities elsewhere with the consent and approval of the college authorities.
11. To spearhead other projects with both government and non-governmental Organizations that will benefit the college.
12. To willfully carry out any other tasks required and instructed by the college.
Application with detailed resume, names of 2 referees, and advice on expected and current salaries are to be submitted no later than February 28, 2017.The final salary offered for this position will commensurate with the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
Who we are: ABC360 was established in China in 2011. We are the fastest growing and most dynamic online English Language Teaching company in China. We offer a highly competitive salary, career growth opportunities, and a highly professional educated staff to support our team of international educatPhilippines
iBestTeacher is a professional recruitment company.We are focusing on providing a stable and efficient online ESL teaching job career for outstanding teachers all over the world. Online English teachers need to provide English teaching to Chinese students, who are aged between 5 to 16 years old. FChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Philippines 05 Mar. 2019
China 22 Nov. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018