Starting Date: March 2017.
‰Û¢ Candidate must possess BA degree (MA preferred) in English, or in any related field from a recognized university.
‰Û¢ Possess English language teaching certification CELTA (preferred), TESOL, TEFL or equivalent.
‰Û¢ Positions open to native speakers with US, Canadian, British, Australian and New Zealand passport holders, and non-native speakers with IELTS Band 7 and above.
Note: Candidates with PhD are highly encouraged to apply.
‰Û¢ Candidates must have a proven familiarity with all aspects of active learning and learner-centred methodologies. The ideal candidate should have excellent classroom management skills in facilitating group work and autonomous learning.
‰Û¢ Possess professional knowledge of curriculum development or good record of professional experience with evidence of coaching, mentoring and academic management.
‰Û¢ Possess high quality of presentation skills
‰Û¢ Demonstrate links to relevant external organisations in ESL / EFL profession (Optional)
Compensation / Benefits Offered
‰Û¢ Competitive local salary of 5,000-7,000 RM/month (depending on qualifications).
‰Û¢ Holidays: All state and national holidays, plus 30 additional leave days, plus paid sick leave.
‰Û¢ Work permit and visa provided: Paid and arranged after arrival. Candidates may need to do visa run while waiting for teaching permit and visa approval by Malaysian Immigration's Authorities.
‰Û¢ Flights: Round trip airfare reimbursement provided upon completion of contract.
‰Û¢ Housing and transport: Shared housing is provided for the first 2 months and shared use of college car for transport.
‰Û¢ MEDICAL BENEFITS:
1) Medical expenses would cover consultant fees and medicines from all private clinics and hospitals in Malaysia. The privilege is given to employee and his / her spouse and their children, which does not exceed RM 600 per year for medical & RM 200 for dental treatment, the latter for the employee only.
2) KYP will issue Guarantee Letter to pay for all medical expenses and medicines from all government hospitals in Malaysia, with certain exclusions as per mentioned in the Employee Handbook.
‰Û¢ To teach prescribed syllabus, conduct scholarly activities and contribute to research based academic development.
‰Û¢ To achieve school‰Ûªs / faculty‰Ûªs objectives in students recruitment, retention and achievement of its business development.
‰Û¢ To contribute to the school / faculty or committees as requested by Deans and Management Team
‰Û¢ Assessing students‰Ûª coursework and setting and marking examinations and other assessment
‰Û¢ Monitoring students‰Ûª progress, achievement and attendance
‰Û¢ Participate in student affairs activities
‰Û¢ Participate in marketing activities
‰Û¢ Willing to be available occasional weekends and evenings
‰Û¢ Positions will also involve assisting with trainings non-EFL faculty members in teaching and learning methodologies.
1. To formulate the English Development programs that will be in line with achieving an English medium college.
2. To coordinate and conduct meetings and workshops with the objective of getting students and lecturers‰Ûª involvement.
3. To ensure that proficiency among lecturers from various disciplines are attained and achieved via specific assessments.
4. To assist and administer the smooth running of various clubs formed by students as part of their community project.
5. To conduct and coach various levels of academic skills required by students pertaining to the Bridge Enrichment program.
6. To enhance the capability and credibility of lecturers in producing enriching and engaging sessions with students.
7. To develop the expertise among academicians and students through a variety of workshops, seminars and panel discussion in bringing out the essence of professional trainers.
8. To guide and groom students in the peer-tutoring program.
9. To organize extra-curricular events that includes movie nights, game nights or quiz shows.
10. To have the discretion of carrying out other assignments and activities elsewhere with the consent and approval of the college authorities.
11. To spearhead other projects with both government and non-governmental Organizations that will benefit the college.
12. To willfully carry out any other tasks required and instructed by the college.
Application with detailed resume, names of 2 referees, and advice on expected and current salaries are to be submitted no later than February 28, 2017.The final salary offered for this position will commensurate with the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
JOIN THE FUTURE OF ENGLISH EDUCATION WITH WALL STREET ENGLISH INDONESIA! Wall Street English in Indonesia is currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English teachers to join our language revolution in our seven Indonesian centres (five in metropolitan Jakarta, one in leafy Tangerang and onIndonesia
Grow Green Vietnam specializes in providing native English teachers to schools and English Centers in Vietnam. Quality of our services is confirmed from the team of qualified teachers are recognized worldwide. Grow Green Vietnam wants to cooperate and accompany English centers, schools, businesses,Vietnam
Beijing HongYuan Sunny Education Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading English language Institution with teaching opportunities across China. We are currently recruiting foreign English teachers, to live and work in China teaching English to Chinese students. We are interested in candidates who can demChina
High School ICT Teacher required to start in fall at a high school in Songjiang district of Shanghai, or could start after CNY. Benefits: -School will provide flight stipend -Medical insurance -Great bonus at the end of the contract -Salary: 23-28K RMB after tax Working Days: Monday-FridayChina
Founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students seeking international education opportunities. Since then, We have grown to one of the most well-respected and well-recognized names in China for test preparation, student mentorship, and educational consulting. In DeChina
ThinkFirst international kindergarten is a bilingual Montessori kindergarten which was founded in 2011. We have four campuses in Beijing, the other two in Shenyang Province. We have more than 200 employees, the number of enrolled students now is already more than 600. In every campus, we support bChina
Main Responsibilities: - Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12 - Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement - Participate in events and activities organized by host institutions for the purpose of English teaching and cultural exchangChina
Teach Chemistry / Physics / Literature in TaiwanAmerican & Canadian Licensed Teachers PrefferedJobs start in August 2018.We are currently recruiting licensed teachers (state and provincially certified) for high school chemistry, physics and literature position in one of the reputable private schTaiwan
We are now accepting application for consideration for the subject teaching positions in Taipei private high school starting in August 2018.We are seeking for:Literature TeachersPhysics TeacherChemistry TeacherJOB DESCRIPTION:Location: Da'an District, Taipei City, TaiwanStarting August 2018-July 201Taiwan
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for more deThailand
1. According to the needs of our learning center, kindergarten, and schools, provide English class, design the curriculum for the subject. 2. Conduct the English courses. 3. Organize the marketing activities, such as demo class, promotion event. 4. Share English language and culture sessions witChina
ESSC camp invites English speakers to volunteer for the camp. ESSC is an international language camp which is being organized for 5 years now and welcomes more than 220 children each summer. The camp is organized to help children speak English, learn new things, become more confident and self-awareUkraine
Indonesia 10 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 03 Mar. 2018
China 16 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018
Slovakia 15 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018