--Open positions and starting date--
- Ulsan, Ulsan Jung-gu SLP (ASAP)
- Gyeonggi-do, Bucheon SLP (March 2017)
- Gyeonggi-do, Goyang SLP (May 2017)
- Seoul, Gangbuk SLP (June 2017)
- Incheon, Cheong-na SLP (July 2017)
*Please include first and second preference of positions in your resume
Student Level: Range from kindergarten to elementary school aged students
Teaching Hours: 30 hours a week
Class Size: small classes with a maximum of 12 students
Monthly Salary: from 2.1 million to 2.3 million won per month depending on experience.
*Overtime pay will be paid according to each branch contract
*Tax, National Pension, Medical Insurance will be withheld from the salary.
*Please include salary requirements in your resume
Desired: Successful candidates will be dedicated, passionate about teaching and able to work both independently and as part of a team. Ability to organize and multitask would be a strong advantage.
- Licensed Teacher, TESOL, TEFL certification holder is preferred.
- E-2, F-2, F-4 visa holder who is already residing in Korea is preferred.
- Accommodation Details: Housing is provided including bed, a TV, a refrigerator, a washing machine, and air conditioner, etc.
*pictures of residential place are available upon request.
- Health Insurance & Pension: 50/50 contribution to National Health Insurance and Pension plans
- Severance: one month¡¯s salary shall be paid after completion of contract period.
- Vacation: about 10 days of paid vacation, national holidays
- Airfare: One-way airfare is provided
- SLP Teacher Training: Upon arriving in Korea, teachers spend a day in curriculum training, learning about SLP curriculum and textbooks. In the first few days at the campus, teachers will be in the Institute for classroom observation, or substitute teaching.
- Transference to other locations in South Korea within SLP branch would be flexible.
If you are interested in joining SLP please send your resume and a recent photo to
*only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Sogang Language Program (SLP) is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to edu
English native only 1, Hangzhou big training centre, kids : 3-12 years old work from Wednesday to Sunday, salary is 15-18K, work visa provided, 10K end year bonus and 6K ticket allowance after one year contract completion.Hangzhou also need foreigner teacher manager, salary is 20-25k, prefer femaChina
Want to work from home at a time that suits you best? Want to earn up to £12.50/hour + bonuses? Then look no further. At IQBar, we are looking for ‘Buddies’ (our lingo for teachers) to become part of our friendly, supportive team and share our expertise and passion with our ‘Breadies’ (our lWork From Home (Online Teaching)
Beijing HongYuan Sunny Education Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading English language Institution with teaching opportunities across China. We are currently recruiting foreign English teachers, to live and work in China teaching English to Chinese students. We are interested in candidates who can demChina
High School ICT Teacher required to start in fall at a high school in Songjiang district of Shanghai, or could start after CNY. Benefits: -School will provide flight stipend -Medical insurance -Great bonus at the end of the contract -Salary: 23-28K RMB after tax Working Days: Monday-FridayChina
Founded in 2009 with the mission to provide high quality education for students seeking international education opportunities. Since then, We have grown to one of the most well-respected and well-recognized names in China for test preparation, student mentorship, and educational consulting. In DeChina
ThinkFirst international kindergarten is a bilingual Montessori kindergarten which was founded in 2011. We have four campuses in Beijing, the other two in Shenyang Province. We have more than 200 employees, the number of enrolled students now is already more than 600. In every campus, we support bChina
Main Responsibilities: - Planning and delivering lessons to Chinese students aged 3 to 12 - Evaluating students progress and providing continuous guidance for improvement - Participate in events and activities organized by host institutions for the purpose of English teaching and cultural exchangChina
Teach Chemistry / Physics / Literature in TaiwanAmerican & Canadian Licensed Teachers PrefferedJobs start in August 2018.We are currently recruiting licensed teachers (state and provincially certified) for high school chemistry, physics and literature position in one of the reputable private schTaiwan
We are now accepting application for consideration for the subject teaching positions in Taipei private high school starting in August 2018.We are seeking for:Literature TeachersPhysics TeacherChemistry TeacherJOB DESCRIPTION:Location: Da'an District, Taipei City, TaiwanStarting August 2018-July 201Taiwan
Requirements: Passport from: USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa Bachelor's degree Adaptability and a fun-loving attitude! Benefits: Starting salary 30-35,000 Thai baht per month plus bonuses, yearly raises, health insurance and much more! See our website for more deThailand
1. According to the needs of our learning center, kindergarten, and schools, provide English class, design the curriculum for the subject. 2. Conduct the English courses. 3. Organize the marketing activities, such as demo class, promotion event. 4. Share English language and culture sessions witChina
ESSC camp invites English speakers to volunteer for the camp. ESSC is an international language camp which is being organized for 5 years now and welcomes more than 220 children each summer. The camp is organized to help children speak English, learn new things, become more confident and self-awareUkraine
China 05 Mar. 2018
Work From Home (Online Teaching) 07 Jan. 2018
China 16 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018
Slovakia 15 Mar. 2018
China 15 Mar. 2018