--Open positions and starting date--
- Ulsan, Ulsan Jung-gu SLP (ASAP)
- Gyeonggi-do, Bucheon SLP (March 2017)
- Gyeonggi-do, Goyang SLP (May 2017)
- Seoul, Gangbuk SLP (June 2017)
- Incheon, Cheong-na SLP (July 2017)
*Please include first and second preference of positions in your resume
Student Level: Range from kindergarten to elementary school aged students
Teaching Hours: 30 hours a week
Class Size: small classes with a maximum of 12 students
Monthly Salary: from 2.1 million to 2.3 million won per month depending on experience.
*Overtime pay will be paid according to each branch contract
*Tax, National Pension, Medical Insurance will be withheld from the salary.
*Please include salary requirements in your resume
Desired: Successful candidates will be dedicated, passionate about teaching and able to work both independently and as part of a team. Ability to organize and multitask would be a strong advantage.
- Licensed Teacher, TESOL, TEFL certification holder is preferred.
- E-2, F-2, F-4 visa holder who is already residing in Korea is preferred.
- Accommodation Details: Housing is provided including bed, a TV, a refrigerator, a washing machine, and air conditioner, etc.
*pictures of residential place are available upon request.
- Health Insurance & Pension: 50/50 contribution to National Health Insurance and Pension plans
- Severance: one month¡¯s salary shall be paid after completion of contract period.
- Vacation: about 10 days of paid vacation, national holidays
- Airfare: One-way airfare is provided
- SLP Teacher Training: Upon arriving in Korea, teachers spend a day in curriculum training, learning about SLP curriculum and textbooks. In the first few days at the campus, teachers will be in the Institute for classroom observation, or substitute teaching.
- Transference to other locations in South Korea within SLP branch would be flexible.
If you are interested in joining SLP please send your resume and a recent photo to
*only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Sogang Language Program (SLP) is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to edu
▼Want to travel the world, develop your teaching career and interested in exploring other areas in the international education?Here are services what we can provide in China for expats such as: - Finding an English teaching job for teachers from all over the world; - Coaching class for teachers;China
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China with Monkey Tree ELC. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 2.5-12 years old in a fun andChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
China 12 Jul. 2018
China 26 Nov. 2018
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018