Why Teach With Us?
As China's leading adult English education provider, we are seeking a new project consultant to join our expanding corporate team.
Our corporate department in Beijing provides business focused English training and business skills training to some of the world's largest multinational companies.
Our mission is to provide the highest levels of service and quality, while being flexible and innovative enough to offer creative solutions for high-end clients.
At Wall Street English, Teachers don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;(Visa requirement)
- Bachelor's Degree in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Business knowledge or experience preferred
- Clean criminal background and health check;
- Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
- Willing to work weekends;
- Willing to travel to client's location within the city.
- We provide competative salary, start from RMB17,000/M depending on city and experience.
- Monthly travel & phone allowence.
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays.
- Renewal bonus and 10 days break between contracts.
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered.
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care.
- Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival.
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival.
Wall Street English is a global leader in language learning, and owned by Pearson, the world’s large
As a Foreign Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the WSE material to our students using the WSE methodology. You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the studChina
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environmChina
It`s an English school with 40 years of experience. We teach both adults and children from pre-school. We teach all levels and we prepare for Cambridge exams as well. We also teach business people and conversation lessons and we are an approved Test Center for the Oxford Test of English. We are looSpain
Are you ambitious and want to make a difference? Start your life-changing Asian adventure. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will inspire young people to learn English through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas. English Teacher Needed in China ($1500-$3600 monChina
Dear teachers: We have been successful in the project of co-training English in Public and private schools for years. We are now urgently in need of 5 teachers as both full time to teach.1Airport /Train station pick up 2. Flight subsidies 2000-5000 3. English-speaking coordinator 4. Accident insChina
We are looking for English Teachers to teach in training centers in beautiful coastal cities Shenzhen. Job description: * English Teaching. * Kids age: 2 to 12 years old. * Work time: 8 hours per day, Wednesday to Sunday. * Location: Shenzhen. Requirements: * Easygoing and patient. *China
We have an awesome opportunity for anyone interested regarding online ESL teaching to children online ages 5-14. The company is called DadaABC and we are paying up to 25$/Hr for teachers with flexible scheduling! Booking rates are high and one can essentially work up to 40+ hours a week.China
To cultivate an international learning environment and increase English proficiency, teachers are being recruited in Hangzhou, China to teach K-12 students(target students are mainly primary school students) English or subjects using an English medium. Post- graduates with the relevant degrees or thChina
*Only considering teachers already in Korea*Sanbon Herald School has been in operation for over 17 years, making it a well-established and stable environment to work. Located in the heart of downtown Sanbon and surrounded by the breathtaking Surisan mountains, our academy provides a convenient spaceSouth Korea
The English Club is currently seeking ESL Teachers to work on a part-time basis. Lessons are usually held in the afternoon and evenings from Monday to Friday at school or in public schools nearby. Most of the lessons are group lessons but there could also be One to One lessons. Each group lessItaly
My company is looking to recruit ENGLISH TEACHER who teach English in public school and our center in some provinces, it near Ha Noi city Viet Nam - Working start: ASAP - Work full-time: 6days/week - Working time: max 37hrs/week, 148 hours/month. - You will be supported FREE accommodation. -Vietnam
1) School Information: School Location: all cities in China ( Most of them are in Zhejiang province) Quantity of teachers needed: 30- 50(English, Arts and PE) Position: full-time Salary: negotiable Teaching hours: 80 teaching hours per month (with most public schools around 18-classesChina
Teach English in Taiwan! Teach young children (5-14yrs. old) English in Tainan, Taiwan. We are looking for an energetic person to join our staff in March. While you are here, learn Chinese, travel or just enjoy the culture. Kitchkas' Reading House is located in Tainan. We are licensed and regisTaiwan
Hey,An all foreign teacher training school in western China is looking for another teacher to start March 1. The school has access to a gym, is surrounded by restaurants, and is a short bus/taxi ride to all the amenities a foreigner needs. We currently have a German, a Brit, and a bunch of AmericaChina
Spain 02 May. 2019
China 20 May. 2019
China 26 Feb. 2018
Korea, South 01 Feb. 2018
China 25 Jan. 2018
Vietnam 23 Jan. 2018